The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Guest chicken little

I don't get the point of all those players Chelsea buy/trade.

they make a huge amount of money on transfers, allowing them to effectively swindle ffp

Cuadrado has been rubbish

I don't get the point of all those players Chelsea buy/trade. They never add anything to their team.

First binned De Bruyne for Schurrle

then binned Mata for Salah

then binned Schurrle AND Salah for Cuardrado

:idiot2:

They use such individually talented players as their version of Sammy Ameobi role. Baffling

See how much they bought them for and how much they sold them for and you'll have your answer.

Hazard is the only Chelsea player that looks remotely bothered today, the rest of them seems to be on holiday.

Eliminated from the CL, league in the pocket... must be hard to get motivated, to be frank.

Should want to bounce back after that "performance" in midweek though.

:lol: As if players actually give a shit about stuff like that. It's just their job.

Visibly frustrated by the PSG defeat at Bordeaux, Zlatan Ibrahimovic has lost his cool in the long corridor Chaban-Delmas. Upon return in the locker room, the Parisian striker said aloud and everyone, including the cameras to Infosport +, what he thought of the benefit of Mr. Jaffredo for this meeting. And it went far beyond the simple admonition against the evening will.  "  15 years since I played football, I never saw a referee as bad in this country shit! This country does not deserve the PSG "swung Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who several times during the game had heated exchanges with Mr. Jaffredo who accused him in particular exaggerated aggressiveness in aerial duels. However, a statement that does not honor the Swedes, who was severely ruled Wednesday in the Champions League, and it was not a French referee on the field yet.

Yeah, the audio's kind of cut off

... Apparently the full thing was: Been playing for 15 years never seen such a referee in this shit country. They don't even deserve PSG.

Yeah, the audio's kind of cut off

... Apparently the full thing was: Been playing for 15 years never seen such a referee in this shit country. They don't even deserve PSG.

:thup:

Ouch.

Marseille v.s Lyon on BTSport in 5 minutes, should be decent. Really looking forward to seeing Fekir play, been a lot of hype over him the past couple of months but never really seen him play before.

What I hear Zlatan saying:

"Fucking asshole, played 15 years, never seen referee in this shit country. Don't even deserve PSG should be in this country. Fucking too good for all of you. You should be happy when you see us in television"

..eh? :lol:

I think he's probably trying to say "Never seen a  referee this shit in this country"

Marseille v.s Lyon on BTSport in 5 minutes, should be decent. Really looking forward to seeing Fekir play, been a lot of hype over him the past couple of months but never really seen him play before.

Bielsa playing his famous 3-3-1-3 apparently, and the commentators just mentioned about us being linked with Ayew

Some cracking Vines of the CR7 reaction. Not amused, such a prick.

Aye, vines that 'coincidentally' cut off at a certain point.  He punched the air in a "fucking finally" kind of way, not a "fuck off Bale" way. You can see the full thing here, and him make his way over to Bale with Benzema to congratulate

snip