The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Messi is just doing whatever the f*** he wants tonight :lol:

He's so fucking ridiculous. Barcelona should have killed it, just like in the first leg Suarez and Neymar missed a chance each which should've been goal. Barcelona are excellent but Neymar has been their worst player on the pitch, sure he is creating something but he should be much more confident against Sagna.

Neymar at Barca reminds me of Henry when he was there as well. As in when playing for their National teams they play more of their natural game as they are the biggest fish, so instead of trying to be too selfless they go for it instead of being afraid of upsetting those around them.

Neymar at Barca reminds me of Henry when he was there as well. As in when playing for their National teams they play more of their natural game as they are the biggest fish, so instead of trying to be too selfless they go for it instead of being afraid of upsetting those around them.

:thup:

Okay, we're bossing this.

STILL we need to score one more.

Should be over, Suarez and Neymar have had 5-6 clear chances in the last game and this one. They should've finished this already.

I have been afraid of this game since we missed that pen in the first leg, it's the kind of s*** the football gods love to punish teams for. Shades of Messi missing in the semi against Chelsea when we were ahead.

Plus I jinxed the game massively on another thread (can't remember which one).

How do Barca have a man over so often? Messi always seems able to find them.

Because city aren't tracking Barcas fullbacks very well.

4231 against Barca without a proper double pivot always strikes me as pretty damn risky.

The term "supporter" is too broad, should be different words for a Barca supporter and a Newcastle supporter.

:lol: Just add quotes to Newcastle "supporter". Or customer.

Newcastle apathy shareholders.

Newcastle hatewatchers.