The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Already looking forward to Rodgers being too scared of Gerrard to call it as it was. "Not that type of player, accidental stamp, out of character for such a fine upstanding member of society etc"

TBF to Gerrard he did his utmost to try and get sent off with the first challenge without requiring the stamp.

So selfless he knows liverpool play better without him

Meanwhile wanting to avoid further comedy humiliation, why not bring on balotelli?

Only just seen the  red. Hilarious. What an idiot. Stevie G - not Incognito although that could apply.

Wasn't in a dangerous area of the pitch though. So you'd have let him off wouldn't you. Cretinous s**** Ronaldo.

What the hell are you talking about?  By themselves, none of Fellaini's challenges have warranted a yellow in isolation. Allen's was as clear a yellow card you'll ever see.

Your simple nature is making you upset but don't get above your station, you wouldn't dare talk to me like that to my face. And for good reason.

Only just seen the  red. Hilarious. What an idiot. Stevie G - not Incognito although that could apply.

Wasn't in a dangerous area of the pitch though. So you'd have let him off wouldn't you. Cretinous s**** Ronaldo.

What the hell are you talking about?  By themselves, none of Fellaini's challenges have warranted a yellow in isolation. Allen's was as clear a yellow card you'll ever see.

Your simple nature is making you upset but don't get above your station, you wouldn't dare talk to me like that to my face. And for good reason.

:-*