Siem de Jong (still alive)

Guest ManDoon

@GraemeBailey

Newcastle close to finalising deal for long term target Siem de Jong. Ajax midfielder available on Bosman free. Class act, good signing.

Eh?? This is making more sense now....

:lol:

How is that even possible, pretty sure he's under contract.

He's probably just as shocked as us that we're paying for someone.

@GraemeBailey

Newcastle close to finalising deal for long term target Siem de Jong. Ajax midfielder available on Bosman free. Class act, good signing.

Eh?? This is making more sense now....

:lol:

How is that even possible, pretty sure he's under contract.

Its been deleted....looks like some Sky journos employ the RTG method of invented bullsh*t + internet = true

Guest firetotheworks

I wonder how much of having his shit brother on loan helped in this/was part of 'the plan'

http://i.imgur.com/YlUsRll.png

BINGO

Nothing wrong with this imo. Like i said this morning, the problem is not having a plan B or going the extra mile when they can't get these sorts of transfers. If we'd missed out on De Jong there's not a cat in hell's chance we'd have stumped up for Grenier or Cabella or whoever.

http://i.imgur.com/YlUsRll.png

BINGO

Nothing wrong with this imo. Like i said this morning, the problem is not having a plan B or going the extra mile when they can't get these sorts of transfers. If we'd missed out on De Jong there's not a cat in hell's chance we'd have stumped up for Grenier or Cabella or whoever.

Just everything wrong with it then. :lol: Buying players when they're cheap enough, rather than because we need them.