Siem de Jong (still alive)

Guest ManDoon

I'd say give him one more game starting, both the last 2 we wasn't really gonna have loads of the ball. I think villa will make themselves as hard as they can be break down and he could be key to that in and around the box. Preferably Mitrovic in front of him as well

I think he is quite influential on the pitch which we have been sorely lacking and maybe he was a factor in us not capitulating as usual once we conceded.

It is going to take him time to get his performance levels up with him having barely played in 18 months.  He won't be up to playing all the Xmas games anyway so McClaren will have to "rest" him or use him more sparingly.

Would like to see him with Mitro in front and Ayoze instead of Sissoko. Siem's a smart player and i think he would benefit playing with them instead of Cisse and Sissoko.

Would like to see him with Mitro in front and Ayoze instead of Sissoko. Siem's a smart player and i think he would benefit playing with them instead of Cisse and Sissoko.

Agree with this.

sign a proper CM and you could probably finally attempt playing Mitro up top, De Jong, Perez, Wijnaldum and Sissoko in a team together.

He's not a central midfielder lol.

Why do you post s*** like this?

Nobody on this page said he was, so this is a response to what exactly?

Agree with this.

sign a proper CM and you could probably finally attempt playing Mitro up top, De Jong, Perez, Wijnaldum and Sissoko in a team together.

^^ is this not suggesting SDJ at CM?