Siem de Jong (still alive)

Guest ManDoon

What the f***'s gannin on here?

You're the best poster to ask mate, so is he any good and will he cut it in the Premier league in your opinion?

I'm watching football and not trying to think about NUFC.. :lol:

Nah, he's a good player. A bit of a grafting no 10, but with a good eye for goal. I like him.

What the f***'s gannin on here?

You're the best poster to ask mate, so is he any good and will he cut it in the Premier league in your opinion?

I'm watching football and not trying to think about NUFC.. :lol:

Nah, he's a good player. A bit of a grafting no 10, but with a good eye for goal. I like him.

Pretty Dirk Kuyt.

Guest ManDoon

Pete Graves ‏@PeteGravesSky  39s

de jong has passed his medical with #nufc and will complete move either later tonight or in the morning

So we looking at 4-4-1-1 next season then? Or 4-3-2-1 maybe (Tiote, Anita, Colback - Sissoko, De Jong - Fooknars).

4-4-1-1 without a doubt IMO.

Sissoko right, Gouffran left, Tiote & Anita/Colback then.

I actually think Gouffran might actually get replaced for a while but then be to the go guy when he it inevitably goes tits up and Pardew goes 'back to basics'. For whom, I don't know. Be very interested to see if what happens RE: Cabella now as I thought he'd have been nailed on to be a 10.

So we looking at 4-4-1-1 next season then? Or 4-3-2-1 maybe (Tiote, Anita, Colback - Sissoko, De Jong - Fooknars).

4-4-1-1 without a doubt IMO.

Sissoko right, Gouffran left, Tiote & Anita/Colback then.

I actually think Gouffran might actually get replaced for a while but then be to the go guy when he it inevitably goes tits up and Pardew goes 'back to basics'. For whom, I don't know.

Pardews back to basics is actually like doing away with everything we know and becoming cavemen again, don't need electricity it's too flashy

Guest ManDoon

Found this on a translated Dutch forum

No, Newcastle. The warranty for the death of a sporting career.

:lol: 100% correct