2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Germany win again

Guest ManDoon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

hoping for a Germany v Holland final ,no disrespect to our south American friends but as a spectacle i want to see lots of good players not Germany v Messi

Germany vs Messi would be amazing. I know a couple of Germans that absolutely fucking hate the Argentinians as well.

Pretty sure they hate the Dutch more. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

http://i.qkme.me/35holz.jpg

I bet that you look good on the dance floor.

What an embarrassment. See you on this side of puberty.

Guest firetotheworks

hoping for a Germany v Holland final ,no disrespect to our south American friends but as a spectacle i want to see lots of good players not Germany v Messi

Germany vs Messi would be amazing. I know a couple of Germans that absolutely f***ing hate the Argentinians as well.

Yeah, but: Messi.

They shouldn't take the world cup to country's that cant handle losing it, poor uneducated b******s.

Crowd not leaving because they dont want to head home to their tin and mud houses to see the riots.

Feel sorry for them, probably they only good thing in their lives was this world cup, now they all have to return to their tin houses and look at the wall.

:anguish: Cretin.

So much :anguish:

In what way is Holland's squad outside of Robben better than Argentina's outside of Messi?

I hope Argentina take this. Messi deserves to be crowned.

My own view is Holland have played the more attractive football over the tournament

Mesut Ozil sets one up but fails to sparkle like Andre Schurrle and Co as Germany destroy hosts Brazil 7-1 in World Cup semi-final

- Ozil contributes assist for Germany's fifth goal scored by Sami Khedira

- Apart from that Arsenal's £42.5million record signing was quiet

- Was not really needed but still looks short of his dazzling best

- Germany beat hosts Brazil 7-1 in Belo Horizonte to reach World Cup final

- Paul Breitner had called for Ozil to be dropped for semi-final

- He missed an easy one-one in the 90th-minute as well

- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger said 'Ozil is not comfortable in front of goal'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/worldcup2014/article-2685192/Mesut-Ozil-barely-registers-important-kick-Germany-destroy-hosts-Brazil-7-1-World-Cup-semi-final.html

:lol: :lol:

Wait, so a place where a hitler yao gets posted is funny but a comment on the state of Brazil is picked on and not allowed.

go to bed son your hole is getting deeper  :smug:

Daily Mail's angle: Mesut Ozil sets one up but fails to sparkle like Andre Schurrle and Co as Germany destroy hosts Brazil 7-1 in World Cup semi-final

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/worldcup2014/article-2685192/Mesut-Ozil-barely-registers-important-kick-Germany-destroy-hosts-Brazil-7-1-World-Cup-semi-final.html

FFS, first of all he played well from what I saw and secondly how can that be your headline on a night Germany beat Brazil 7-1

Wait, so a place where a hitler yao gets posted is funny but a comment on the state of Brazil is picked on and not allowed.

You surely aren't moronic enough not to see the difference are you? :lol:

I guess my humor is too lowbrow for this place, never mind.

Daily Mail's angle: Mesut Ozil sets one up but fails to sparkle like Andre Schurrle and Co as Germany destroy hosts Brazil 7-1 in World Cup semi-final

FFS, first of all he played well from what I saw and secondly how can that be your headline on a night Germany beat Brazil 7-1

Press in England are so shit its embarrassing ,reporting at its lowest common denominator

Germany vs Messi would be amazing. I know a couple of Germans that absolutely fucking hate the Argentinians as well.

They love the Dutch, it's why it's usually one of their first ports of call whenever they get a bit frisky and decide to invade someone.

Press in England are so s*** its embarrassing ,reporting at its lowest common denominator

Seems like a drunk Spurs supporter tabloid writer meeting a deadline.