2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Germany win again

Guest ManDoon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest ManDoon

RC for mod tbh

Better than Rich, the clem bastard.

Well that's just a downright lie.

Is it Rich?, Is it?

I'm alive, disappointed but at the same time impressed by our six minute collapse. I'll live with banter but theres a poster or two on here who have gone over the line. I'll post from my computer from my 'tin house' when I'm back home. Sitting in a hotel and fair play to the forum name :lol:

I'm alive, disappointed but at the same time impressed by our six minute collapse. I'll live with banter but theres a poster or two on here who have gone over the line. I'll post from my computer from my 'tin house' when I'm back home. Sitting in a hotel and fair play to the forum name :lol:

Hang in there, man. :thup: You may have a long ride on the banter bus in front of you. :lol:

Hang in there, man. :thup: You may have a long ride on the banter bus in front of you. :lol:

:lol:

Have to say though that despite some idiots the Brazilian fans showed class inside the arena. Stood up an applauded the Germans after the 7th, applauded the team after the game and kept singing. Unlike the british who always embarrass themselves in international tournaments unless they're in a country where they know cowardice will backfire.

Ooooohhhhh :p

Have to say though that despite some idiots the Brazilian fans showed class inside the arena. Stood up an applauded the Germans after the 7th, applauded the team after the game and kept singing. Unlike the british who always embarrass themselves in international tournaments unless they're in a country where they know cowardice will backfire.

Go and stare at your wall m8

lol 7-1

Go and stare at your wall m8

Rattled marra :lol:

My avatar. Come on. Some admin take it down. This forum has reached a new low with a forced hitler yao.

Whats the media reaction like over there? Whole team/manager vilified or specific targets? As funny as the whole Fred thing has been I did kind of feel bad for him with the reaction he got when he was shown on the giant screens after been hauled off.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3r1QNXz8fW4/UPKgBRYAa-I/AAAAAAAAF9M/mc_DPieVl7I/s1600/Terrell-Suggs.gif