2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Germany win again

Guest ManDoon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Messi in the World Cup Final. :megusta:

Played badly tbf.

Germany won't try to contain him and subsequently make the game as miserable as possible like everyone else who's played Argentina. They'll just play their own game, ah man I can't wait.

I'm so fucking happy that Argentina have won. Crazy, because I hate them, but I feel warmth.

Justice. Holland can fucking do one. Imagine Kuyt in a WC final with the rest of his horrible, cheating mates. :papiss:

Guest ManDoon

Aww Robben's kid. Poor lad :lol:

Should be flogged for insulting his father that way. Insolent thing.

:lol:

Should've had Krul on again. Easy to say now, but it's not like Huntelaar did anything for them.

Should've just started him - not seen anything from Cillessen to suggest he's the better overall keeper, and pens were always a strong possibility.

I'm so fucking happy that Argentina have won. Crazy, because I hate them, but I feel warmth.

Justice. Holland can fucking do one. Imagine Kuyt in a WC final with the rest of his horrible, cheating mates. :papiss:

Ronny's seen the light.

http://www.clker.com/cliparts/f/3/8/a/119542837569541358liftarn_Sol_de_Mayo-Bandera_de_Argentina.svg.med.png