2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Germany win again

Guest ManDoon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Feel sorry for Robben. The only Dutch player trying anything going forward. Van Persie was a disgrace in the knockout rounds. Mascherano was f***ing outstanding

Robben was as quiet as Van Persie for the vast majority of the game. Both of them received absolutely nothing in terms of service. Their play going forward was broken.

Robben tried to do something when he got it. Van Persie stood there offering f*** all

:thup: Not difficult to spot the difference, no idea how Baba could put them into the same bracket.

:lol: Sig makes me feel bad, Flip.

Lie. I'm canny certain you were joining in the abuse last night.

I think you're the only one who sent me a PM so I'm putting you on the ignore list. Dickface. :p

:lol: The f***? Rich must have? He'd better f***ing have. "Everyone PM Flip" he says. Pussy.

Just checked you and Anderson were the only. :lol: Trusting Rich. So much naivety.

I should have known. Rich only follows through when he farts.

Ah well, we gave it our best shot and it could have gone either way, but unfortunately luck wasn't on our side. Well played Argentina, but I think Germany will have to much for them...

:thup: van Gaal did a fantastic job with the team you guys had. Really impressed. Said it from the beginning though, the two best teams played on the same side of the bracket :lol:

Aye, it's a pity France and Germany met on Q/F.

France :lol:

France were a hell of a lot better than the Netherlands have been this WC.

Ah well, we gave it our best shot and it could have gone either way, but unfortunately luck wasn't on our side. Well played Argentina, but I think Germany will have to much for them...

I think you had more than your fair share of luck, personally.

There's been some s*** teams in this world cup, tbh.

Despite the horrible loss yesterday, I've really enjoyed it. The best that I can remember, only 2002 beats it because of the fact that brazil won it.

Idiotic not playing the Krul "super penalty saver" card. Set up the mind game perfectly if they put him on again in the sense Argies might have thought "oh shit it's the penalty keeper". Instead they keep on the keeper they told the world was not good enough for penalties a few days ago. As much as Van Gaal was lauded for his Krul trick, he should be scrutinised the same amount for his shit choice this time around.

All that said though, I'm happy the Argies made it through. Hope the Germans will steamroll them in the final, though.

:thup: That and Vlaar taking the first pen were idiotic managerial decisions.  You've got a keeper stood there knowing the manager doesn't think he's any good at saving pens.

:thup: van Gaal did a fantastic job with the team you guys had. Really impressed. Said it from the beginning though, the two best teams played on the same side of the bracket :lol:

France had 90 excellent minutes against 11 men and that was against Switzerland. Ecuador was shite, Nigeria were better than them, and they never really threatened Germany.

How? They won twice and drew once against 2 rubbish teams and on decent one. Then struggled to beat our side (with assistance of refman), which every one around the world laughed at and said was an embarrassment after the first match, then were knocked out.

Despite the horrible loss yesterday, I've really enjoyed it. The best that I can remember, only 2002 beats it because of the fact that brazil won it.

Rivaldo Ronaldo Ronaldinho

So fucking good.  It will be a long time before you see the likes of that again.

'94 was better. You won that too, of course.

Feel sorry for Robben. The only Dutch player trying anything going forward. Van Persie was a disgrace in the knockout rounds. Mascherano was f***ing outstanding

Robben was as quiet as Van Persie for the vast majority of the game. Both of them received absolutely nothing in terms of service. Their play going forward was broken.

Robben tried to do something when he got it. Van Persie stood there offering f*** all

:thup: Not difficult to spot the difference, no idea how Baba could put them into the same bracket.

:lol: Sig makes me feel bad, Flip.

Lie. I'm canny certain you were joining in the abuse last night.

I think you're the only one who sent me a PM so I'm putting you on the ignore list. Dickface. :p

:lol: The f***? Rich must have? He'd better f***ing have. "Everyone PM Flip" he says. Pussy.

Just checked you and Anderson were the only. :lol: Trusting Rich. So much naivety.

I should have known. Rich only follows through when he farts.

:snod:

I've enjoyed it, but Spain were rubbish, France, England, Brazil, Portugal... and neither of these two sides tonight were great.

Holland were really impressive in the groups, since then they've absolutely stunk the place out imo. Argentina have found it difficult to break down teams attempting to kill the game but at least they've not been the ones doing the killing.

I can see why van Gaal went that way because there's not that much quality in their squad beyond the obvious and fair play to him for almost pulling it off, I'm just glad I don't have to watch it anymore.

Feel for you guys losing, good run this tournament, defied all odds mate.

Cheers mate, proud as punch of this lot.

Argentina are going to get mullered if they play like that.

Argentina are just the sort of side that can neutralise Germany. If De Maria was fit I'd quite fancy them to win it.

Feel for you guys losing, good run this tournament, defied all odds mate.

Cheers mate, proud as punch of this lot.

:thup: Genuinely couldn't see you getting out the group.

'94 was better. You won that too, of course.

:sweetjesus: I was only 9 and I remember how fucking good that was.

I was obviously more cynical than you at that age, it's only recently that I've developed such an air of positivity.