2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Germany win again

Guest ManDoon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well deserved and a thumbs up to how German football has been run in the past decade, and how our country's football should be run.

Nothing there to disagree with. Not just the past decade mind. Time we got off this We won the war and one Bomber Harris shit and note what they actually do and maybe learn from them.

Fuck off.

TWO WORLD WARS AND ONE WORLD CUP 111!!!11!!!

'One World Cup And Two World Wars' is how the song goes, like.

It isn't. Sima had it spot on.

Bringing kids on the pitch, the biggest of all modern football crimes.

:lol: I think I've enjoyed Disco's quarrels this world cup as much as the games.

:lol: Can't even think of anymore I've had but this shit annoys the fuck out of me. I want raucous or kick off scenes after every match, not a fucking father-son sack race.

Bringing kids on the pitch, the biggest of all modern football crimes.

:lol: I think I've enjoyed Disco's quarrels this world cup as much as the games.

:lol: Can't even think of anymore I've had but this s*** annoys the f*** out of me. I want raucous or kick off scenes after every match, not a f***ing father-son sack race.

This and crying :thup:

Well deserved and a thumbs up to how German football has been run in the past decade, and how our country's football should be run.

Nothing there to disagree with. Not just the past decade mind. Time we got off this We won the war and one Bomber Harris shit and note what they actually do and maybe learn from them.

Fuck off.

:lol: You what

Fuck off.

We're thinking of two different songs, then.

Title is wrong. Germany have never won a World Cup. They have as West Germany though.

FUCKING UGH

It's so stupid even for Stifler, man. West Germany is Germany FFS. :lol:

Two different countries technically.

No they're fucking not. :lol: Germany are both West and East Germany. Meaning that whatever once was West Germany is fucking Germany today. Fuck off.

Would Germany have won the world cup without Toni Kroos? Maybe but I'm not sure

Fuck off.

We're thinking of two different songs, then.

Does your version refer to them as "the Hun"?