2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Germany win again

Guest ManDoon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

I really want France to win, of the two, but it's the Germans, they'll find a way.

Guest firetotheworks

All jokes aside, he does genuinely look like he's been done up as an extra in Planet of the Apes there.

can't believe there's any doubt about benching fred, jesus

Fred has been abysmal in the World Cup, but this team has played this tactic the last 18months and Fred has a 0.5 goal ratio per game for the national side, higher than most players in the world.

Helps when you're playing Australia, Scotland, New Zealand, Canada etc :lol:

Huh? Scored 2x England, 3x Italy, 1x Argentina, 2x Spain, 1x Uruguay. Half his goals has come against those big teams. Some against the okish teams. He's been terrible in this World Cup and I hope he doesn't start, but don't post that shit TDick.

Can seriously see the Germans doing great now that they've moved Lahm to RB and put Khedira in at DM. He'll help the defence massively.

Apart from the fact that Kha is shit.

can't believe there's any doubt about benching fred, jesus

Fred has been abysmal in the World Cup, but this team has played this tactic the last 18months and Fred has a 0.5 goal ratio per game for the national side, higher than most players in the world.

Helps when you're playing Australia, Scotland, New Zealand, Canada etc :lol:

Huh? Scored 2x England, 3x Italy, 1x Argentina, 2x Spain, 1x Uruguay. Half his goals has come against those big teams. Some against the okish teams. He's been terrible in this World Cup and I hope he doesn't start, but don't post that s*** TDick.

FYP