Emmanuel Rivière

LRD

This guy has had one season in one of the most disgustingly negative teams in history.

At just 25 no way I'm giving up on him yet. He struggled badly at times, but I always liked and respected the effort he put in, and he was not weak as piss and non chalant in attitude.

Think he will prove to be a useful player for us.

This guy has had one season in one of the most disgustingly negative teams in history.

At just 25 no way I'm giving up on him yet. He struggled badly at times, but I always liked and respected the effort he put in, and he was not weak as piss and non chalant in attitude.

He liked playing a sort of supporting role, iirc. Figure out a way to get Riv, Mitro and Perez out there at the same time and shit might happen.

He liked playing a sort of supporting role, iirc. Figure out a way to get Riv, Mitro and Perez out there at the same time and shit might happen.

Nah he's not good enough to start. Think people are forgetting how bad he was

I didn't think he was that bad.

Bit of pace about him and did a lot of unselfish running etc.

Never a goalscorer mind.

At just 25 no way I'm giving up on him yet. He struggled badly at times, but I always liked and respected the effort he put in, and he was not weak as p*ss and non chalant in attitude.

He liked playing a sort of supporting role, iirc. Figure out a way to get Riv, Mitro and Perez out there at the same time and s*** might happen.

I didn't think he was that bad.

Bit of pace about him and did a lot of unselfish running etc.

Never a goalscorer mind.

Think he's shite personally. Tries but very limited.

Makes Shola Ameobi look like Anthony Marital in front of goal.

Nothing like a massive exaggeration now and then.

Its absolutely true. One of the only goals he got, maybe the only one was when he kicked the ball off his other foot and it somehow looped over the keeper in front of him

The guy showed some finishing ability in France, so there's some hope. Will be very interesting to see what happens. I'm rooting for him. He never hid, never moaned, and put in work when he was out there. I respect the guy and want him to do well.

If he can serve as a backup to Mitrovic as the target man type he'd be an asset to the squad. He's pretty strong as far as I recall, willing to put himself about. Do people think he could do that? Must confess I'd never seen him play before he joined us and other than his awful finishing I don't remember much about how he played last season.

If he's no use in that role then he's not worth keeping, we've plenty of much better options for playing out wide or just off the front man.

Guest reefatoon

I would be more interested in seeing how he would do alongside a target man instead of being the main focal point. Hopefully we never find out though as that would mean Perez missing.

The guy showed some finishing ability in France, so there's some hope. Will be very interesting to see what happens. I'm rooting for him. He never hid, never moaned, and put in work when he was out there. I respect the guy and want him to do well.

36 goals in 160 appearances in his career

If he can serve as a backup to Mitrovic as the target man type he'd be an asset to the squad. He's pretty strong as far as I recall, willing to put himself about. Do people think he could do that? Must confess I'd never seen him play before he joined us and other than his awful finishing I don't remember much about how he played last season.

If he's no use in that role then he's not worth keeping, we've plenty of much better options for playing out wide or just off the front man.

That's the only role I could see him in

Looked very handy in pre-season last year, utter dross whenever he has played in a competetive game. Decent hold-up player but that's about it - Shola MKII.

Shola is/was 3 times the player this useless fucker is....and there is no slight on anyone's ability worse than that.

Get the fucker off the wage bill as soon as possible imo.

Looked very handy in pre-season last year, utter dross whenever he has played in a competetive game. Decent hold-up player but that's about it - Shola MKII.

Shola is/was 3 times the player this useless f***er is....and there is no slight on anyone's ability worse than that.

Get the f***er off the wage bill as soon as possible imo.

I meant Shola MKII as in he can potentially be fantastic at his job, is very underrated by the fans and could also be a mackem slayer... :naughty:

That's the only role I could see him in

Don't think so, he's more a run the channels type.

Makes Shola Ameobi look like Anthony Marital in front of goal.

Nothing like a massive exaggeration now and then.

Its absolutely true. One of the only goals he got, maybe the only one was when he kicked the ball off his other foot and it somehow looped over the keeper in front of him

There was another one on his debut (I think) where he shot from about 6 yards out and it went out for a throw in :lol: