Emmanuel Rivière

LRD

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Should be starting ahead of Obertan & Gouffran and coming on before Ameobi & Armstrong regardless.

Why? He's completely useless.

Would you continue with Perez upfront on his own?

Should be starting ahead of Obertan & Gouffran and coming on before Ameobi & Armstrong regardless.

Because I think Perez & Cabella would do better having a focal point up front no matter how shite he is, and I don't think he's worse than Obertan & Gouffran.

As opposed to Gouffran and Obertan who are world beaters? :lol:

Would you continue with Perez upfront on his own?

I wouldn't but I'd rather start with Armstrong or Ferreyra ahead of Rivière as it's physically impossible for them to be any worse.

Because I think Perez & Cabella would do better having a focal point up front no matter how shite he is, and I don't think he's worse than Obertan & Gouffran.

I agree with this.

Riviere Perez

De Jong

Jonas                        Cabella

Abeid/Colback

Dummett Willy Coloccini Janmaat

Krul

Gotta be worth a shot against Swansea

I'd much rather him than Ayoze if were going to play stupid fucking long balls all game. pretty unfair on Perez.

Or play Ayoze off him to give Riviere a foil and Ayoze a fucking chance to get in behind for a flick on.

I'd much rather him than Ayoze if were going to play stupid fucking long balls all game. pretty unfair on Perez.

Or play Ayoze off him to give Riviere a foil and Ayoze a fucking chance to get in behind for a flick on.

this

This guy is the definition of Flop.

True, but I'm just wondering who else could Carver stick up front to implement his (even more) direct game plan which he's been promising? Mike Williamson?

• 4 weeks later...

If he was ever going to score a goal, it was that goal. Falls over, mishits it with his right into his left, then flukes it over the keeper with the ricochet.

:lol: