Emmanuel Rivière

LRD

That pass he made to an offside Cisse just before the Anita fuck up...

Unbelievable and sums him up completely.

Indecisive as hell and then waits until Cisse run has him well offside to then pass the ball in the weakest way possible AND behind him. So, even if he had still been inside it would have brought the break to an end.

So if Ashley clains he gives Charnley the money as a budget, who decides which players to buy, who decided this dude was a good purhcase.  Was his something like 10th of Carr's list and Charnley said "lets have that fella, he is cheap"

Is this how a teamis built???  :lol: :lol:

So if Ashley clains he gives Charnley the money as a budget, who decides which players to buy, who decided this dude was a good purhcase.  Was his something like 10th of Carr's list and Charnley said "lets have that fella, he is cheap"

Is this how a teamis built???  :lol: :lol:

That's how this team is built.

Guest Howaythetoon

Never a footballer, robbing a living from the game. Zero attacking or striking talent. I can run around and put myself about as he did, we all could, but when it comes to the nitty gritty of forward play he is in the same league as Cordone.

Guest Howaythetoon

Reminds me of a s*** Kevin Gallacher.

Fuck off, he was a footballer at least.

Guest firetotheworks

I know he is bobbins but I find it hard to actively dislike him due to his effort.

This is it for me. It's similar to how I felt about Jon Dahl Tommasson, although with him there were excuses for how poor he was and evidence to go on to suggest that it wasn't necessarily his fault. With Riviere there's nothing to go on, he's just been shockingly bad.

Guest Gino14

He's been looking better as a player by the game, but his finishing is just woeful and that's the main skill for a striker to have.  I doubt he'll last long here now.