Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 - Svein best coach in da league

LRD

I already have a defensive crisis for next week. Gonna play the wild card. 55 points which is an awful start.

If 55 points is a crisis,  then I'm fucked and still not contemplating the W/C.

^ Collins sent off, Felipe Luis and Davies not playing, Ferdinand being the worst player on the pitch... Really made a mess of that defense selection.

midfield was class, however. Always like to have strong FF starts, because it really sets the tempo.

As for potential incoming transfers before TW shuts....I guess if Di Maria/Vidal come, they'd be on 10+ , which isn't value compared to some of the proven current options. Ozil last year for 10.5 was an awful pick, bought almost everyone did their WC just to fit him in..

Fairly sure 55 will be well above the average. It's a good start.

Defo and with one free transfer a week,  should be able to tough it out without using the wild card.

^ Collins sent off, Felipe Luis and Davies not playing, Ferdinand being the worst player on the pitch... Really made a mess of that defense selection.

midfield was class, however. Always like to have strong FF starts, because it really sets the tempo.

As for potential incoming transfers before TW shuts....I guess if Di Maria/Vidal come, they'd be on 10+ , which isn't value compared to some of the proven current options. Ozil last year for 10.5 was an awful pick, bought almost everyone did their WC just to fit him in..

I'm actually not talking about getting some of the pricey new guys. I.e. one of the reasons I won the drafted league at my work last season was because I got Lukaku on deadline day, who was priced at something like 6.5m IIRC.

The merry-go-round of deadline day creates a lot of opportunities as players go to new clubs where they will start, and similarly others face unexpected competition. It's mandatory to keep your WC for that, imho.

Guest firetotheworks

It is compared to 77

c*** :lol:

What is a wildcard by the way. I haven't played FF in a few years and forget

You get to change your entire team without being deducted any points. You get one at the start and I think you get one in January as well iirc.

It is compared to 77

c*** :lol:

What is a wildcard by the way. I haven't played FF in a few years and forget

You get to change your entire team without being deducted any points. You get one at the start and I think you get one in January as well iirc.

Fairly sure I'll be using that in a few weeks so. My defence is fucking horrid