Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 - Svein best coach in da league

LRD

33 with Sterling, Sturridge, Lovren, Krul and Fabregas to play.

Made a few mistakes due to Barkley injury like taking out Debuchy for Caulker, not taking a risk on Dier like I planned to and chose Wilshere over Sigurdsson.

But despite that I'm content and think a decent haul is still possible.

Guest Roger Kint

40 with Luiz, Fabregas & Sturridge to go. More points on the bench than half the team(and two arent playing this week)

Currently top of the N-O league.

http://i.imgur.com/AQwS1sj.png

Considering the team name and 3 Spurs players mentioned previously, I reckon that's leffe. /secretsout

Yep, that's me. Did it yesterday, and I don't even remember picking up Cameron :lol:. I'm sure I meant to pick up someone else and messed it up.

I almost went with Dier instead of Naughton too, FFS.

It's all going to come crashing down when Man City and Liverpool play, but I am top of the league, so for tonight, sod youse all.

Yep, that's me. Did it yesterday, and I don't even remember picking up Cameron :lol:. I'm sure I meant to pick up someone else and messed it up.

I almost went with Dier instead of Naughton too, FFS.

It's all going to come crashing down when Man City and Liverpool play, but I am top of the league, so for tonight, sod youse all.

Rather impressive to think outside the box and choose only 5 players with the most TSB. Paid off for you in the end but I suspect Kaka will be back. :lol: