Sydney FC 0 - 4 Newcastle United - 22/07/14

Newcastle Fan

Guest bimpy474

Dummett doesn't resemble a prem player at all and in that basis Haidara gets the nod.

Dummett's still living on his goal against Liverturds.

Pardew was pumping him up last preseason. He is gash imo. offers nothing and if anything puts the team under more pressure with his atrocious first touch and inability to pass. Haidara offers much so much more.

I agree and i'll be honest Haidara doesn't fill me with confidence, he's the better of the two tbf.

Dummett doesn't resemble a prem player at all and in that basis Haidara gets the nod.

Pardew was pumping him up last preseason. He is gash imo. offers nothing and if anything puts the team under more pressure with his atrocious first touch and inability to pass. Haidara offers much so much more.

I agree and i'll be honest Haidara doesn't fill me with confidence, he's the better of the two tbf.

I feel like Haidara has the potential to improve with experience and a run of games. I feel like Dummett has already maxed out.

Guest bimpy474

I feel like Haidara has the potential to improve with experience and a run of games. I feel like Dummett has already maxed out.

Fair comment that, and Haidara needs a run of games tbf to him.

Exactly this. In another year Hidara will be so far ahead of Dummett it'll be untrue. We'll still be picking Dummett though.

Guest bimpy474

Nice touch from Vuckic for the goal. Only thing I've seen him do all half.

It was Perez but fair comment :lol: