Chucky Ferreyra

ponsaelius

Calling the window immense n'all. :lol: We've only just about spent the Cabaye/Debuchy money with this lad. Still short of an experienced striker and a starting CB, could probably do with a creative CM too before we're close to 'immense'.

We've had an alright window so far, which is better than expected, imo.

Oh aye, no doubt, large part of that was expectation being at an all time low mind. :lol: In isolation it would probably be enough to be considered a very-good window, but as it stands it doesn't make up for the complete lack of investment for the past few years, buying our way out of trouble last January aside.

From Ryder's Twitter:

"Facundo is a good presence on the pitch, a big guy at 6ft 2in, a player who has gone to the Ukraine and has been OK." Alan Pardew

Boy, that's a hell of a compliment.

Pardew puts on his most convincing happy face as we sign another player he has absolutely no knowledge about. No bitterness here.

Good window so far, no matter how much money we've spent fact is we've brought in good players.  Also if not for Pardew I'd be very confident of top 8.  I mean Ben Arfa and Yanga-Mbiwa back in and no negative mind alteringly shit tactics would make a hell of a difference.

Still plenty of money there though, get Genier and Remy and we'd be talking about a great window, not happening though.

Not that I'm unhappy with signing him I'm just a bit suspicious that if he does well for us then someone else will come in for him. That's why we should be signing players not loaning them.

:pokerface:

Not that I'm unhappy with signing him I'm just a bit suspicious that if he does well for us then someone else will come in for him. That's why we should be signing players not loaning them.

If we took that approach we'd be stuck with Luuk de Jong man.

I would assume the loan deal involves first option to buy him.