Malaga 3 - 1 Newcastle United - 02/08/14

Decky

its not a 4-2-3-1 anyway. its a 4-4-1-1.

Not with how fucking deep the two CM's are sitting. That's why our formation stinks. Pochettino is the best example of how to play a proper 4-2-3-1.

I have no idea what position Sissoko is supposed to be playing. I'm guessing he has no idea either.

Was strange watching him play for France and looking like he gave a s***. Actually looked like a decent player. Never does for us.

Aye never looks decent for us

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BrdXrmkCMAAPiAj.jpg

How many goals, assists ?

I don't know mate but its hardly his fault that other players miss the chances he creates

That is a pretty good example of everything bad about a 4-2-3-1

Yeah, wide players offering no support to the full backs, centre of midfield congested with no options and the attackers completely and utterly isolated. It's like they found eleven random players outside the stadium and threw them onto the pitch together. I know it's pre-season but that was just awful.

The team's spine is just totally being overrun. Malaga have got 3 players in central midfield to our two, neither of which are athletic or intelligent enough to counteract being a man down. Perez and Armstrong are young lads trying to scrap for aerial balls against players who are bigger, stronger and more experienced. The defence is being completely blitzed, as a result.

I'd stick 3 players in the middle to help us control possession a bit. Either that or try and pin them back with 2 players properly up top.

Honestly don't blame MYM, he knows they're trying to get shot of him and the tosser in charge still insists on playing him out of position.  Why would he give a fuck or bust a gut to impress that cunt.

Guest neesy111

Complete rubbish that Robert.  Our stats of defeats conceding for over 3 goals is quite high under Pardew.