Rolando Aarons

Chapo

Never heard it said by anyone that isn't a complete cunt.

http://www.azquotes.com/picture-quotes/quote-by-god-we-shall-not-stop-god-willing-except-at-the-doorsteps-of-the-white-house-and-osama-bin-laden-103-71-65.jpg

Stacks up.

Certainly does.

http://i64.tinypic.com/316oj74.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really hope this lad can stay fit from now on, he's had more bad luck in the past few years than most players will have in their full career.

We're still crying out for pace on the wings too, bringing him on against tiring legs could be vital in the last few weeks of the season.

I don't think he's relevant anymore.  Won't play for us again imo.

last two injuries seem exceeding harsh on the lad like, broken metatarsal first recovers from that then gets tackled first game back in training with his leg planted in the ground and his ACL goes

hardly in marcelino finger territory just yet imo

I don't think he's relevant anymore.  Won't play for us again imo.

last two injuries seem exceeding harsh on the lad like, broken metatarsal first recovers from that then gets tackled first game back in training with his leg planted in the ground and his ACL goes

hardly in marcelino finger territory just yet imo

I think most players naturally play a little within themselves to prevent injuries, i.e. not running 100% flat out, but 90-95%, how much you commit to tackles, how much you concentrate on the landing vs the initial jump. Some don't and seem to pick up more of these types of injuries (see Aarons).

I think Lampard and Speed were very smart like this and that's how they hardly ever got injured despite playing a stupid amount of games, of course there would be exceptions, but seems to be a bit more than coincidence to me at least considering how lauded these two players especially were regarded as very intelligent as far as footballers go.

Offers pace, trickery, and is a traditional out-n-out winger who scored a few goals here and there - of course people were hopeful he'd stay fit and really had high hopes for him. Would have been nice to have him fit competing for the LW role with Atsu and Gouffran.