Rolando Aarons

Chapo

Once you suffer multiple injuries one after the other, that's it!  You are totally written off and deemed not good enough to ever play for this club.

Ask anyone..... :rolleyes:

Given the constant series of injuries he's had. it's not entirely surprising. Nobody's said he's not good enough, just that his injury problems make it likely for him to be successful here.

Hamstring problems and rupturing his ACL probably means his pace will be affected if he comes back too.

Even if he recovers i think you'll see a significant difference in his game, ACL is a f***ing horrible injury and most never come back the same. Especially those who rely on pace and play with a lot of explosion.

There is no reason a 21 year old cannot come back from one ACL tear, it is a very common serious injury. Depending on the severity, there is every chance that he is back running full speed and cutting by next pre-season.

James.  Injuries seem to have already improved under Rafa.  I really don't get what your angle is here? 

You are using probably the most injury prone player in recent team history.  To try and make some point about Catterson not being experienced enough in Football to do his job on his own?!?! 

Tenuous link at best :lol:

I was bored yesterday and looked at some of the first team doctors in the Premier League. Arsenal's had been in his job since 2009 (same as Catterson), Eva Carneiro only had 6 years experience before leaving Chelsea and Liverpool's first team doctor only joined Liverpool in 2013. Didn't look at any others

It's extremely strange to say he's had 'very limited experience' and then blame it on him for Aarons

Even if he recovers i think you'll see a significant difference in his game, ACL is a f***ing horrible injury and most never come back the same. Especially those who rely on pace and play with a lot of explosion.

There is no reason a 21 year old cannot come back from one ACL tear, it is a very common serious injury. Depending on the severity, there is every chance that he is back running full speed and cutting by next pre-season.

Didn't say he wouldn't come back from it, just that he'll likely be severely effected by it and there's evidence to suggest that. Honestly considering the type of player he is it's probably the worst type of injury he could have got imaginable.

Didn't say he wouldn't come back from it, just that he'll likely be severely effected by it and there's evidence to suggest that. Honestly considering the type of player he is it's probably the worst type of injury he could have got imaginable.

A severed leg is probably worse.

I like his attitude, I think he's got talent but ultimately he's only going to be of use to us when he's fit and he seldom is. I feel for the lad but a tough decision needs to be made sooner or later. :hmm:

• 1 month later...

That's ace.

Is the lad a Muslim btw? Not that it matters, just used the Islamic phrase 'God Willing', which is quite surprising since I thought he was of Jamaican heritage? Not really that many Muslims in that neck of the woods.

How is 'god willing' a muslim phrase? :lol:

I work with plenty of Muslims, and the term Inshallah translates directly to 'God willing' and is quite numerous across the Khoran, not so much in any other religion that I know of.