Cabella De Jong HBA

Rivière

What we'll get

Krul

Janmaat Colo Taylor Dummett

Tiote Colback

Cabella Sissoko Gouffran

Rivière

Don't you think the opposition will notice that big gaping hole down the left? :lol:

Pretty sure The Kings starting 11 will be

Krul

Janmaat    Willo Colo    Santon

Tiote Colback

Sissoko      De Jong      Cabella

Riv

What I want

Krul

Janmaat Williamson MYM Haïdara

Tiote Sissoko

Cabella De Jong HBA

Rivière

What we'll get

Krul

Janmaat Colo Taylor Dummett

Tiote Colback

Cabella Sissoko Gouffran

Rivière

Haidara and De Jong will def be in there I reckon, but Colback is the real worry

Don't understand any lineup without Anita, he's the pivot and only player we have to tick the ball over. I think Pardew knows that and will play him, maybe Tiote will get dropped but can't see it and expect Colback to be on bench to start with - the only thing that makes that uncertain is the amount of games he has started and appears to be on set piece duty.

Krul

Janmaat MYM Williamson Haidara

Anita Sissoko

Ben Arfa de Jong Cabella

Riviere

Reality for man city:

Krul

MYM  taylor colo dummett

sissoko colback tiote gouffran

Riviere De Jong

although i'm actually starting to think haidara is ahead of dummett with pardle these days, wishful thinking probably.

Krul

Tiote Colback

Riv

Think he'd go with Anita over Colback but this is the most likely.

It's not going to pull up trees especially with him in charge, but between them thry should get enough points to finish tenth again.

Don't understand any lineup without Anita, he's the pivot and only player we have to tick the ball over. I think Pardew knows that and will play him, maybe Tiote will get dropped but can't see it and expect Colback to be on bench to start with - the only thing that makes that uncertain is the amount of games he has started and appears to be on set piece duty.

Probably because he's being shoe horned into all sorts of roles during the games so far, he's had relatively few minutes in CM compared to Colback

So you cant see Tiote being dropped and have noticed Colback is a favorite already and is on set pieces. I think you've answered your own question about Anita  :lol:

Pardew will never ever drop Tiote, don't know for certain obv but I fully expect him to start Colback with him in the middle.

Krul

Tiote Colback

Riv

:thup:

Unless Santon is injured, not sure what's going on with him atm

The only area of debate for me was the two holding mids, I think with any combination of Tiote/Sissoko/Colback you're gonna have the problem of moving the ball forward to the attacking players, you need a ball-player who can link the defensive and attacking units and I think the only player who could do that is Anita

(Assuming a 4-2-3-1 which most people seem to have gone with)

Krul

Tiote Colback

Riv

Think he'd go with Anita over Colback but this is the most likely.

It's not going to pull up trees especially with him in charge, but between them thry should get enough points to finish tenth again.

I'd like to think Anita will get the nod, but I can see Colback being the Kings boy. He might see his left foot providing a bit more balance in the middle too.

So you cant see Tiote being dropped and have noticed Colback is a favorite already and is on set pieces. I think you've answered your own question about Anita  :lol:

Hmm, yeah probably :lol: just don't see how you can't have Anita in there considering the only player that can move the ball quickly, think he is crucial in this team.

Another striker, CM and a CB is a must. The club can afford it. c***s!

As if we're getting a fifth striker (not including Armstrong and Campbell) :lol:

No, we probably wont :(

Like I said in the Remy thread the other day, I'm actually quite happy with our strike force now. Would be nice if we for a change under Pardew don't rely on one player to score all the goals. Think Riviere, Cissé and Ferreyra between the three of them (with Perez chipping in with a few) will be better than having one Remy/Ba/Cissé/Carroll.