Gillingham v Newcastle United - 26/08/14 @ 7:45pm (not on TV)

Sima

I know we want Pardew out but surely we want to win tonight. Season over by August otherwise.

Nah, a loss to Gillingham is the type of defeat that puts some negative attention back on him. A 3rd round loss to Arsenal's kids won't accomplish that and we all know we're not going much further.

Thought this was tomorrow which is normally fine, but I've got tickets for this and got back into Heathrow from a wedding from Italy about two hours ago.

Have just tanked it across London to pick up the ticket from work and just make a train down to Gillingham which should pull in ten minutes before kick off.

If this cup tie is anything like our FA Cup games against Brighton over the last couple of seasons I may turn into one of those gibbering bastard fans on Sky Sports News.

Strongish team

Bv-3HevIcAAD5VA.jpg

@NUFC  2m

#NUFC at @TheGillsFC (4-2-3-1):

Krul; Janmaat, S.Taylor, Coloccini ©, Haïdara; Sissoko, Abeid; Obertan, de Jong, Aarons; Rivière.

Subs: Elliot, Dummett, Anita, Cabella, Gouffran, Perez, Ferreyra.

Fucking shite. :lol: Why wouldn't he start Perez or Ferreyra?  Moron.

If he doesn't fancy them against fucking gillingham then what was the point in signing them at all? Potentially the easiest fixture of the season and he leaves them out. :lol:

Fucking shite. :lol: Why wouldn't he start Perez or Ferreyra?  Moron.

Yeah I'm totally gutted about this, at least there is plenty of other youth players that deserve a game getting a shot.

Maybe he thinks Riviere needs a goal to get him started so wants that more.

Had silly hopes for a surprise Ben Arfa bench place.

Glad to see Abeid and Aarons get a game, but starting Riviere again and not Perez or Facundo ffs :lol:

Also predicting that Sissoko will look shattered by February again and be absolutely no use to us by then.

f***ing s****. :lol: Why wouldn't he start Perez or Ferreyra?  Moron.

If he doesn't fancy them against f***ing gillingham then what was the point in signing them at all? Potentially the easiest fixture of the season and he leaves them out. :lol:

Aye but on that basis, does this mean he now realises, like we've all known for yonks, that Rob Elliot is fucking hopeless?

Man, luck at that Gillingham team. It just oozes threat, I hope Pardew has the lads sufficiently prepared for all the ways they could hurt us.

We'll be lucky if we're not all killed, frankly.