Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest reefatoon

Lovenkrands better shuts his trap...that useless piece of s***

Bit random. What's he been saying?

I think he called Swissmag a tablespoon

Never really understand these 'X games to save his job' things. What possible difference could three games make to whether he's the right man or not?

i'd like to think they'll be wanting to see some clear signs of progress having backed him with signings then with HBA & MYM in the full knowledge that our "easy" start is not going to last forever

steeped in the knowledge that we've been fucking shit for something like 20 straight games capable of beating only lower dross and/or already relegated teams

we have absolutely the wrong set of players for pulis mind, regardless of how well he did in a short spell at palace

Too right. If Pulis or any other manager of his ilk comes here I would start a new campaign to get rid tbh. I don't mind a cheap appointment as long as they play the game the right way. I'd even be prepared to give Beardsley a chance on that basis even though he'd clearly fail.

Lovenkrands better shuts his trap...that useless piece of s***

What the hell is he doing?  :lol:

Honestly, what crevice did they discover the idiot in to get those quotes. Is that the best backing Pardew could manage to find? He really is done for then  :lol:

Absolutely crazy from Lovenkrands. Is he even in the country still? The nerve of him to suggest we "created" any of those goals we scored on Saturday, then claim there's were unlucky. This is an agent of Pardew in action. Maybe promised him a contract on a free. Disgusting.

I know this 2/3 games to save his job is pretty much conjecture atm but can we get a countdown related banner made up (and I don't mean one of Rachel Riley, tho that would quite nice!:-) but one with "3 games to go Alan" or somfing like that.  Just to have it visible to the press will pick up on it but more importantly the twat himself will see it.

Makes no sense that they've given him all these players, let him get rid of two, yet are on the verge of sacking him?

Either means it's bullshit or he really has zero say on who comes in/goes out.

They could have backed him so he didn't have a credible excuse for failure. "You said things would improve if we got rid of Ben Arfa and it hasn't, you're fired."

Guest reefatoon

A good thrash off sothampton will pile the pressure on the king.  The Hull game is key. 

Speaking of a good thrash off, I need to find those Natalie Sawyer pics again.

the next 2 weeks are going to be full of pro Pardew propaganda to try and stop any protests against Hull.  Especially with the added bonus (for the club) of a possible win at Southampton and the time until we play again at SJP, time for the anger to subside.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/peter-lovenkrands-alan-pardew-prides-7718120

probably a bit over the top with my comment, but at the moment I am really getting furious with anyone that defends our shitty manager.

What's that "tablespoon" thing about? :-)

That article is one of the worst interviews I've read from a former player. How you can excuse Pardew's defensive approach when he's still conceding 3 goals despite getting rid of liabilities like Ben Arfa and Mapou is beyond me. Just fuck off Lovenkrands you were bombed out of this club because you were shite.