Crystal Palace manager

Mick

I can't watch/ listen to any football report about us at the moment due to the amount of bullshit flying about.

Just listened to 5 live and their 'chief football reporter' Ian Dennis (I think) was just plucking at random from the ABC of Newcastle United myths and fallacies. Transfer policy is wrong because of too many foreigners and not the Englishmen with premier league experience that Pardew wants; Cabaye was sold from under him; No quality players want to go to Newcastle. Utter utter lazy and hackneyed drivel.

Not one word about him being a suspect manager and failing to make anything of the players he's got. Just stuff about losing quality players and not having time to integrate new ones. Meanwhile at Southampton they lose a load of good players, get new ones in AND have a new manager and still hammer us 4-0. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!

Sherwood, Pulis, Bruce, Moyes.

We dream about Pardew get the sack, but dear not dream about a offensive, good manager.  :lol:

The next manager is mouthwash.

I don`t get it  :mung:

:lol: Mouthwash. You brush your teeth, you take a mouthful of mouthwash, swish it around and spit it out.

The next manager has to come in and scrape the shit off the walls. Then after he does that, maybe we get someone good.

We dream about Pardew get the sack, but dear not dream about a offensive, good manager.  :lol:

:lol: Mouthwash. You brush your teeth, you take a mouthful of mouthwash, swish it around and spit it out.

The next manager has to come in and scrape the shit off the walls. Then after he does that, maybe we get someone good.

He'd be a colonic then? A human colonic? Colo...nic? COLO! The reports are true!

He'd be a colonic then? A human colonic? Colo...nic? COLO! The reports are true!

:lol: Shut the fuck up, Jack.

FFS, that analogy man. :lol:

:lol: It was solid until I had to goddamn explain it.

You would think the players would come out in support for him or at least apologise at a time like this. Not even a word from Stevie Fistpumps.

Nah, it was only a routine 4-0. Such apologies are reserved for really bad defeats.

I can't watch/ listen to any football report about us at the moment due to the amount of bullshit flying about.

Just listened to 5 live and their 'chief football reporter' Ian Dennis (I think) was just plucking at random from the ABC of Newcastle United myths and fallacies. Transfer policy is wrong because of too many foreigners and not the Englishmen with premier league experience that Pardew wants; Cabaye was sold from under him; No quality players want to go to Newcastle. Utter utter lazy and hackneyed drivel.

Not one word about him being a suspect manager and failing to make anything of the players he's got. Just stuff about losing quality players and not having time to integrate new ones. Meanwhile at Southampton they lose a load of good players, get new ones in AND have a new manager and still hammer us 4-0. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!

Ian Dennis is a complete wanker.

Hope nobody's listening to Stan Collymore on TalkSport now :lol:

What's he saying?

Just mounting an epic defense of Pardew.

He's making me feel how I made you lot feel about six months ago :lol:

Glad you're the only one listening to his s*** then.  :lol:

Hope nobody's listening to Stan Collymore on TalkSport now :lol:

What's he saying?

Just mounting an epic defense of Pardew.

He's making me feel how I made you lot feel about six months ago :lol:

The inner turmoil must be tearing you apart.

:lol: It was solid until I had to goddamn explain it.

http://reactiongif.org/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/08/GIF-OK-okay-agreeing-approval-smile-Eddie-Murphy-GIF.gif