Crystal Palace manager

Mick

If those are true and we're now in a Mexican stand off then it's going to come to a point where he will be sacked rather than resign.  I honestly cannot see Pardew walking no matter how bad the situation gets.

He looked a broken man on Saturday tbf. If we get spanked and he can hold his nerve on Monday, Ashley will pull it on Tues. I hope.

I think that he's thick skinned enough to sit there safe in his dug out on match days, and answer the 'probing' questioning from The BBC and Sky with the promise of a payout rather than walking away.

Man, the difference those bailey tweets has made to my mood! Relief to at least know that MA knows he's crap, and isn't just keeping him to spite everyone. Can't believe Pardew is hanging on for a pay off, the swine!

I wonder if the club shop's interested in selling "sackpardew.com banners?

I said to slim, Ashley would sell the sack pardew stuff, he's ruthless

Ashley is probably behind sackpardew.com!

:kasper:

I think you nailed it! All a plot to avoid paying compensation!

:kasper:

I think you nailed it! All a plot to avoid paying compensation!

Or it could be Pardew in a plot to receive compensation.  :hmm:

Graeme Bailey @GraemeBailey  ·  2m

The fact Alan Pardew won't quit means he is set to be in charge of Newcastle this weekend - Mike Ashley hoping he will resign.

Graeme Bailey @GraemeBailey  ·  1m

Ashley was up for sacking him all last week, but he thought Pardew would quit - very much a stand-off at the moment.

Ashley is such a w*****. I bet he saw the game on Saturday, the post-match interview and thought to himself "they have got to him. He'll jump and save me 500k from my 1.5bn. This is brilliant. He might even cry on Saturday."

Le Tissier was on T'S this morning and was asked about Saturdays match and the Pardew situation.

Said he was in the boardroom after the match and Ashley was there, who he spoke to. Said he was "very friendly and gracious in defeat, but didn't seem like a man preparing to sack his manager".

Let's hope he really is just hanging Pardew out to dry. Roll on Saturday!!!

The fact Alan Pardew won't quit means he is set to be in charge of Newcastle this weekend - Mike Ashley hoping he will resign.

Ashley was up for sacking him all last week, but he thought Pardew would quit - very much a stand-off at the moment.

Ashley is such a w*****. I bet he saw the game on Saturday, the post-match interview and thought to himself "they have got to him. He'll jump and save me 500k from my 1.5bn. This is brilliant. He might even cry on Saturday."

Can't wait.

Stroke of genius, to the far eastern/Chinese audience the latest coloured banners will look like everyone waving one loves sports direct on the TV pictures (can you tell Chinese letters/words one from another) ;)

Maybe he bet his mate a million quid that he could get crowd holding up sports direct branded posters. 

:lol: Two assholes in a Mexican standoff. This will last all year.

Saturday is going to be one hell of an atmosphere. I'm just hoping the majority of SJP will hound out the cunt.

Really hope those Pardew sympathisers stay home and just listen on the radio. Saturday is #takeoverSJP #hijackSJP day!!!

http://i.imgur.com/HRJsZyq.gif

http://i.imgur.com/HRJsZyq.gif

:lol:

Le Tissier was on T'S this morning and was asked about Saturdays match and the Pardew situation.

Said he was in the boardroom after the match and Ashley was there, who he spoke to. Said he was "very friendly and gracious in defeat, but didn't seem like a man preparing to sack his manager".

Let's hope he really is just hanging Pardew out to dry. Roll on Saturday!!!

Don't think we can read anything into that.  There have been numerous stories from business people who have met Ashley and have had a pleasant chat with him and thought he was a nice guy only to find he has stabbed them in the back the next day.