Crystal Palace manager

Mick

We should make an objective list of available, common-sense candidates who people with footballing knowledge would actually hire or approach, and make a second list of all the improbables, nutcases, bellends who Ashley realistically will or could give the job to.

We already know about the French guy, and maybe Bruce coming in, but who are the nutcases he can potentially hire?

... help out, lads. I want to soften the blow when it happens and be mentally prepared.

Promoted from inside:

Colo

Carver

Raylor

Externals:

Gerry Francis

George Graham

Turnip

JFK

Dennis Wise

O'Leary

Did anyone hear the first caller tonight, 'Sebastian' a 'born and bred toon fan' who lived in London all his life.

Said that he felt Ashley and Pardew got a rougher ride because they were cockneys, and said Geordies doing similar would gave got easier time.

Ended by saying we'lol probably end up with some 'muggy geordie' as next manager.... at which point, Steve Howay pulled him up.

A clear wind up, but not sure why a London er would go to so much trouble. Maybe it was Mike Ashley himself??!!

aye did , did your post say cockles and georges? :lol:

Callers like this are the reason why I've always been too scared to call up these kind of programs (I have a London accent). Even though I've supported the toon all my life and have links with the city  (some of my family live in the heed, corbridge and riding mill), I'm worried I'd be  accused of being a troll or a plastic fan even though I like to think I have reasonable opinions on the club. Sometimes after the game I've been fuming and staring at my phone wanting to call in but I just can't...end up distracting myself by smoking a joint and ejaculating on a wall or something

:lol:

Not seen that one in at least 6 minutes.

Apologies for not being a no life c*nt like yourself and spending the majority of my spare time on here scrutinising every post meaning I missed it if it has already been posted.

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140423034814/roblox-apocalypse-rising/images/2/2a/Anchorman-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

Not seen that one in at least 6 minutes.

Apologies for not being a no life c*nt like yourself and spending the majority of my spare time on here scrutinising every post meaning I missed it if it has already been posted.

http://i.imgur.com/8h2uRbA.gif