Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Does feel like this might be it like.  We're sinking like a stone despite only playing against one good side so far.

The irony of this whole situation is the longer this persist the less chance the next guy has of keeping us.

But howay lads we will be challenging for the Champions league this season  :lol:

I don't necessarily think Pardew is a bad guy. Yes he's full of excuses and talks a lot of shit but he's no Souness or Allardyce.

As a manager he simply doesn't belong at this level. This is the pinnacle of professional football with some of the world's top managers and his one dimensional tactics just make him look ridiculous. Decent managers who played pass and move, on the deck football used to be few and far between but highly sought after. Now they're everywhere because that's the way the game is played these days. It has evolved. There are teams playing great football all the way down to league 2.

He is a football has-been and that's why he deserves to lose his job. If you don't move with the times you deserve everything you get.

I don't necessarily think Pardew is a bad guy. Yes he's full of excuses and talks a lot of shit but he's no Souness or Allardyce.

As a manager he simply doesn't belong at this level. This is the pinnacle of professional football with some of the world's top managers and his one dimensional tactics just make him look ridiculous. Decent managers who played pass and move, on the deck football used to be few and far between but highly sought after. Now they're everywhere because that's the way the game is played these days. It has evolved. There are teams playing great football all the way down to league 2.

He is a football has-been and that's why he deserves to lose his job. If you don't move with the times you deserve everything you get.

You say that and yet he's managed to make Mark Hughes's Stoke City side look like Brazil 1970 tonight. That's some feat in shiteness.

I don't necessarily think Pardew is a bad guy. Yes he's full of excuses and talks a lot of s*** but he's no Souness or Allardyce.

He is worse if you ask me. 

As much as Souness and Allerdyce are utter fucking nobs they were never anyones pet snake.

I'm sure it gets to a point Ashley could argue he had to let him go for the sake of his health and his safety. He'd be a bad employer if he allowed the man to break mentally in front of the nation.

He couldn't give a fuck about his employees - it will be a waiting game to see who cracks first.

Guest VanBarduck

WOW:

Philippe Auclair just talked about him on RMC(French radio).

When asked by a pundit how such a s*** manager still has a job and always seem to land on his feet club after clubs, Auclair said that he'll reveal something big soon, that he can't talk about it yet, and that he should probably get his lawyer to help him with the wording of what he will report  :lol:

The pundit jokingly asked if there's any dirty sex stories behind it, and Auclair paused for a while, implying he wasn't far from the truth :kasper:

WOW:

When asked by a pundit how such a s*** manager still has a job and always seem to land on his feet club after clubs, Auclair said that he'll reveal something big soon, that he can't talk about it yet, and that he should probably get his lawyer to help him with the wording of what he will report  :lol:

The pundit jokingly asked if there's any dirty sex stories behind it, and Auclair paused for a while, implying he wasn't far from the truth :kasper:

Keep us updated when it does come out.

Guest TruToon94

I don't necessarily think Pardew is a bad guy. Yes he's full of excuses and talks a lot of s*** but he's no Souness or Allardyce.

Pardew is an abysmal person. His treatment of Ben Arfa and MYM reeks volumes of that. Read up on him as a person. He is the worst human being to have ever managed Newcastle.

I'm sure it gets to a point Ashley could argue he had to let him go for the sake of his health and his safety. He'd be a bad employer if he allowed the man to break mentally in front of the nation.

He couldn't give a fuck about his employees - it will be a waiting game to see who cracks first.

I was thinking more for the courts.

Guest VanBarduck

WOW:

Keep us updated when it does come out.

I'll harass him on twitter.  :lol:

WOW:

Lovely.

I would feel sorry for him but he could save himself the embarrassment and just resign. He's sinking something awful.

I can't understand why you would put yourself through it. I'd have resigned regardless of the payout in that position.

His time here has guaranteed he'll be in the running for decent Championship jobs. He's in a far better position than this time 4 years ago. He should just walk.

He could have left at the end of last season and his completely unwarranted reputation would have guaranteed him another Premier League job with fans he could fool for a further 4 years.  Instead he's held on and put himself through hell for a pay off but he's now getting to the stage where by the time he does go nobody in their right mind will touch him.