Crystal Palace manager

Mick

I feel sick. He's still my first thought in the morning and my last thought at night. I think I need to go to the doctors - even my Dad was telling me on Sunday that I was obsessed after I told him I couldn't enjoy beating Spurs. Them Facebook groups don't help :anguish:

It's like an AA meeting :lol: "Hi everyone. My name is Andymc1 and I..I...I'm a Pardew-hater."

:spit: That's how I feel. It's the running joke in the local about how much I hate him and now I can't go in without someone trying to wind me up. After a few pints I bite and they go home happy, I end up raging.

I feel sick. He's still my first thought in the morning and my last thought at night. I think I need to go to the doctors - even my Dad was telling me on Sunday that I was obsessed after I told him I couldn't enjoy beating Spurs. Them Facebook groups don't help :anguish:

It's like an AA meeting :lol: "Hi everyone. My name is Andymc1 and I..I...I'm a Pardew-hater."

:spit: That's how I feel. It's the running joke in the local about how much I hate him and now I can't go in without someone trying to wind me up. After a few pints I bite and they go home happy, I end up raging.

Sounds like me at work. :lol:

I'm glad I'm not in this alone :lol:

i'm similar to you when i have more than one conversation with a person about pardew, comes across obsessed as fuck but i've converted a few people to realise how awful he is along the way

"Never stop, never stop fighting 'til the fight is done"

I'm not going to my graduation because I'm too embarrassed to see my course mates again, many of whom stopped following me on Twitter because of this :lol:

:lol:

This is fucking mental.

Although I nearly ostracised myself from everyone I know for the opposite Pardew stance, so actually not that surprising.

A couple of lads from my 7-a-side team started on the 'Pardew is a good manager, Ashley is the problem' debate last night, I didn't get involved.

:lol: I have to leave in situations like that

I just said there was too many reasons to go into, but I agreed Ashley was the underlying issue. Then stopped talking for a while.

It was actually worse that we beat Spurs, they could go on about better form and all that shite.

I used to just discuss/read about football here and nowhere else. I need to start doing that again.

Ive no idea why you would stop that, or what I would do should this place close down, it would drive me insane going by some of the shite quoted these last couple of pages.

I wasn't even that bothered when we won against Spurs on Sunday. In the previous games I've been desperate for us to get hammered, but it's just getting to be too much hard work fighting against the natural inclination to wanting to win. Might go for it again in a months time by which time we are losing again.

Those comments are bloody ridiculous. Come on. It's honestly enough to make you injure yourself out of pure frustration.

This is why I can't stand for him to win another single game, until everyone has to accept he is completely worthless.

Damn Spurs man. I wish every evil upon them, the wretched, hopeless wasters. The one time I actually want them to beat us. Stupid, useless club.

This place is the last resort/expression of what I used to like about NUFC. The Spurs win reminded me what it's like to support Newcastle United and not constantly hate everything about it. This is where I go to remind myself because the discussion on here reflects the Newcastle United I fell for.

If this place disappeard I'd probably abort my interest in football.

Guest antz1uk

Sounds like me at work. :lol:

this is also me when out with my newcastle supporting mates, they scored the 2nd on sunday and they were giving it big in my face, literally sticking 2 fingers up right up in my face, they have absolutely no fucking idea how much damage that win has done. shouting stuff across the pub at me about how the fuck i can't support the team etc. it's getting the point where i'd rather not go out when i'm seriously falling out with mates of over 25yr cos of this cunt

Imagine if we get a result tonight or on Saturday ffs. Fuck off. I blame Eric Dier entirely for this. If Spurs get that ball back before we score, they stroll through the rest of the game.

Garry Monk was spot on. Teams are actually switching off and losing focus because it's so fucking easy for them to keep the ball when they have it. He's that lucky even his awfulness is going in his favour.

Love him or loathe him, Pardew becomes a club legend if NUFC win the Capital One Cup

What a disgusting thing to put in writing.

:lol: It really is.

Imagine, just IMAGINE how the world will feel about Alan Scott Pardew if he personally discovers a home remedy for Ebola? Legend.