Crystal Palace manager

Mick

We really need to start highlighting every stupid thing he does between now and the end of the season and reverse it back on the cunts who are saying "where have the banners gone?"

It's actually at the point where I hope the club goes down. Pardew and the majority of our fan base are perfect for each other.

FFS, this self-aggrandizing mobile douche unit takes douchebaggery to unseen levels.  He truly is the Aleister Crowley of football.

This is all made worse by the smugness of so many supporters.  Hooray, we've won three in a row.  Let's all erase the rest of the colossal pile of dogshit that was 2014.  It's hard to enjoy any victory without weighing in the terrifying possibility of any win extending his tortuous tenure.   

He was/is always only a mini-run away from a seasons stay of execution. He's had a couple of good, if not fortunate wins and for some reason it always erases all that proceeded it. He gets abysmal results 70-80% of the season, but it's the other 20% that proves what kind of manager he is, aye alright. Good Managers don't turn bad overnight? Yeah and shite managers don't turn good overnight either, 1 swallow doesn't make a summer. They'll all be crying into their Wonga tops when he takes us down eventually.

Sounding a bit cocky in today's Chronicle. There's a surprise.

Takes so little for the undeservedly cocky to get their swagger back. A fortnight ago he was ready to jump off a bridge. Now he's stopped short of actually naming Liverpool's side, ala Mourinho v Barca a few years back. 3 wins tacked on the end of one of the shittest calendar years of football and he thinks he's the Special One reborn.

tbh I almost envy that level of delusional self confidence.

Guest Roger Kint

He was/is always only a mini-run away from a seasons stay of execution. He's had a couple of good, if not fortunate wins and for some reason it always erases all that proceeded it. He gets abysmal results 70-80% of the season, but it's the other 20% that proves what kind of manager he is, aye alright. Good Managers don't turn bad overnight? Yeah and shite managers don't turn good overnight either, 1 swallow doesn't make a summer. They'll all be crying into their Wonga tops when he takes us down eventually.

My biggest hate about the media reaction. Its two fluke unexpected results that sometimes happens to all lower PL teams now and then, you dont judge a manager on those games against the top 4/5 but the ones he SHOULD be winning. On that score Pardew is still fucking horrific! Two years of poor results cant be glossed over by occasional rare freak results, that Twatterface on TS even said Pardew has kept his counsel and never addressed the fans ffs :lol:

Brendan Rodgers is an abhorrent human being.

He's just covering his backside in case they lose to us, as he's under pressure, so he can say we have been playing well, and Pardew is quality, and all managers need to be given time ... all these guys just look to cover their backs. Can't stand up to anything. Cowards.

i almost want him to take us down now to see what the reaction would be but there's no point 'cause it seems nailed on when we're losing it's the players and when we're winning it's the manager :lol:

You only get criticised for a run of bad results if you're a foreign weirdo like Felix Magath. Every other manager is basically ignored when the team is doing badly and praised when they get a result. Especially if they manage a club who the media don't have any expectations for.

Guest Rent-A-Quote

I've got to hand it to the fucking wanker he knows how to blame anyone but him.

There's sheeple in the media saying we should be apologising. 3 wins on the spin, now it's time for us deluded geordies to shut up?

How about we pointed out to everyone what was going on and he wound his neck in a bit and it's made him pull his finger out? No chance of that anytime soon!

AMAZES ME STILL how if we're on a bad run, it's the players fault or we lost Cabaye (no management issues).

But when we manage to win a game it's the king's achievement.

People act as if we have the worst squad in the league, and Alan the king Pardew is the ONLY manager in world football who could do this poorly with it. "Who could do better on limited resources, demanding public etc?" is what I hear a lot. Well get him in for England then.

We win and the players are 'playing for pardew' Not their pride, not their wages, not the fans. Just the poor under fire manager.

When we lose and the players are just not good enough, not the way that the manager is using them with his terrible tactics.

It's no surprise we look more dangerous when we go for it, i.e. not listen to the kings dull negative game plans.

Guest thenorthumbrian

I've got to hand it to the f***ing w***** he knows how to blame anyone but him.

There's sheeple in the media saying we should be apologising. 3 wins on the spin, now it's time for us deluded geordies to shut up?

How about we pointed out to everyone what was going on and he wound his neck in a bit and it's made him pull his finger out? No chance of that anytime soon!

AMAZES ME STILL how if we're on a bad run, it's the players fault or we lost Cabaye (no management issues).

But when we manage to win a game it's the king's achievement.

People act as if we have the worst squad in the league, and Alan the king Pardew is the ONLY manager in world football who could do this poorly with it. "Who could do better on limited resources, demanding public etc?" is what I hear a lot. Well get him in for England then.

We win and the players are 'playing for pardew' Not their pride, not their wages, not the fans. Just the poor under fire manager.

When we lose and the players are just not good enough, not the way that the manager is using them with his terrible tactics.

It's no surprise we look more dangerous when we go for it, i.e. not listen to the kings dull negative game plans.

I agree with that, the London media want us to go on a good run, not out of any respect for Newcastle United they don't have any, but just so they can stick the knife into United's fans for having an opinion which isn't devoted to Pardew the cockney snake. 

I swear people on this forum are almost happy when NUFC lose just to spite Pardew

What if Pardew wins the next ten games? I wonder how people on here will complain. 'Grrrr we're not winning every match 5-0'

?