Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Alan Pardew's black&white army

about 7 hours ago

Crystal ball has seen it, told you. If the mag can look into its crystal ball and see crap then I can look into mine and see us under Pardew winning. It is all about the Escher's angels and demons, Google it. See what you see first. I am pretty sure you will see demons, now change your thinking and we could be winning every week in week out, I've spent a lot of my positivity to make up for those negative fans, we have 52,000 fans,imagine them all firing for the same team, we'd be unstoppable.

:lol:

http://www.themag.co.uk/the-mag-articles/alan-pardew-top-class-man-talented-outstanding-manager/?utm_source=The+Mag+Newsletter&utm_campaign=9c3c0cc12b-Mag+31+Oct+2014&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_1c8d7fae29-9c3c0cc12b-331812565&mc_cid=9c3c0cc12b&mc_eid=99f4dbdb9c

The only time I ever doubted Pardew was when I heard he was going to be our manager, since then he has won many fan over especially the 5th place Premier League position in 2012, make no mistake Pardew knows how to manage our club and has been the best manager we have had since Sir Bobby. The way he handled himself during the Pardew out campaign was amazing, how many of you would have stood up to those 'fans', not many, how many of you turned around and told those 'fans' to start supporting, not many I'll tell you. Myself and Simon and Rooney and Rob and a few others sorry if I have ommited you stood with Pardew and some stood with him through the bad times offering our interjection on how a fan should support his club AND manager and team when a few didn't even support the players on the pitch. I am glad Mike Ashley had the brains to stick with him, he is far better boss than Freddy Shephard who sacked Bobby when Bobby had a bad start. The Newcastle ship comes up against bad weather and storms and certain fans wished to sabotage the ship and steer us into the rocks and sink his into the championship, but Pardew didn't abandon ship, he stood firm against the storm and steered us into clear water. Praise must be given to Pardew for fielding that side against Man City, I saw the comments on the mag and the reaction was mostly along the lines of we are going to get hammered. I had faith, I don't like that, I though he must be saving our players for second half to bring them on to victory, let the youthful inexperienced side with about five first teamers were great to watch against what is arguably the strongest side in the league in terms of players and depth of squad. Well done all at the club and good that Carver had a good shout at those fans , disgraceful behaviour. Stand firm and give it all your support true supporters of the club. Well done.

:lol:

Mackem finger prints all over it.

It's the same guy who was preparing to bestow legend status on Pardew after he wins the league cup :lol:

Name me the term you would use to describe the first manager to win the club a major trophy since 1969

It's the same guy who was preparing to bestow legend status on Pardew after he wins the league cup :lol:

Name me the term you would use to describe the first manager to win the club a major trophy since 1969

Someone else.

inexistent

But what do you think of Jack Colback?

Guest lincoln_imp

The weird thing is that nobody ever talks about something specific that Pardew has done well... how he tactically out-thought an opponent, how he really developed a new player, how he got the most out of the players he has or came up with a great new system etc. The only positive thing is a few random good results every now and then.

All he's done is win three games  :lol:

With an average 35% possession across all 3.

Fucking legend.

Possession is irrelevant really, it's what you do with it that counts.

I'm sure Celtic beat Barcelona with only 16% possession.

Yes, in a one off game, possession doesn't really matter. But if we have 35% possession consistently, we're obviously going to get battered.