Crystal Palace manager

Mick

I swear people on this forum are almost happy when NUFC lose just to spite Pardew

What if Pardew wins the next ten games? I wonder how people on here will complain. 'Grrrr we're not winning every match 5-0'

?

I want him gone no matter what he does...Pleased that the team wins over all but my enjoyment of NUFC as at an all time low.

I swear people on this forum are almost happy when NUFC lose just to spite Pardew

What if Pardew wins the next ten games? I wonder how people on here will complain. 'Grrrr we're not winning every match 5-0'

?

that wont happen, and I'd still want him gone :thup:

?

I want him gone no matter what he does...Pleased that the team wins over all but my enjoyment of NUFC as at an all time low.

Beat Spurs in the Capital One Cup and a lot of tunes will be changed on that mantra. Everyone would be buzzing for the semi final

?

Fuck off man. He's had periods of decent form throughout his tenure, but you look at it overall and his record is fucking awful. There is no chance on this fucking earth that he'd ever win 10 games on the trot, it's an absolutely retarded statement.

And even if you look past the woeful record, his teams are awful to watch, he completely stunts the growth of any young players and he's an absolute fucking grade a cunt.

The weird thing is that nobody ever talks about something specific that Pardew has done well... how he tactically out-thought an opponent, how he really developed a new player, how he got the most out of the players he has or came up with a great new system etc. The only positive thing is a few random good results every now and then.

The unexpected win by the reserves against the champions has probably thrown some doubt in the king's mind. Now when he goes back to Gouffran and co and if they perform badly he's going to look like a right nugget.

Rodgers raved about the cunt last season too fwiw.

They used to work together at Reading.

Some say Reading wouldn't be the powerhouse they are today if it wasn't for the tireless work of Messrs. Pardew and Rodgers.

?

http://i.imgur.com/yPixUZd.gif

?

that wont happen, and I'd still want him gone :thup:

Same here...it's impossible to enjoy NUFC atm. If I am watching it's almost like watching as a neutral (with a lot of hate for Pardew). Shitty manager, shitty Sponsor, shitty Chairman...

?

http://i.imgur.com/yPixUZd.gif

:-)

?

http://i.imgur.com/HBvNPUP.gif

I'll celebrate results, but he's the problem that is easiest to fix. IMO so he's the one I want out first. I'll gladly take sweeping changes in ownership and board but his job is easiest to fucking remove.

still abhor pardew with a passion, but at the moment it is more because of who he is as a person rather than being a negative clueless twat of manager.

actually he must be the only manager who could start to turn things around with decent wins at spurs and city, and make himself even more unlikeable.

it was a perfect opportunity for him after the city game to reach out to the fans that have turned against him. he could have acknowledged his mistakes/excuses/negativity of the past 12 months and said that he had learnt from them, and also from the protests, to try and become a better manager and person. he could have said he'd realised why some fans had turned against him and come to understand and accept the reasons. instead, all the old bravado and ego has returned with a vengance.

for the first time in months i'll be actually cheering us on tomorrow but we could win the league cup and finish fourth in the premiership this season but he would not get a single cheer or applause from me.

?

He'll lose ten in a row very soon. He will NEVER win 10 in a row.

Make sure you come on here, and let us know how you feel after the ten game losing streak.

Rodgers raved about the cunt last season too fwiw.

They used to work together at Reading.

Some say Reading wouldn't be the powerhouse they are today if it wasn't for the tireless work of Messrs. Pardew and Rodgers.

He's been to reading, charlton and west ham, and by gum he put them on the map.

dont care that joke has been done

:aww:

http://www.themag.co.uk/the-mag-articles/alan-pardew-top-class-man-talented-outstanding-manager/?utm_source=The+Mag+Newsletter&utm_campaign=9c3c0cc12b-Mag+31+Oct+2014&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_1c8d7fae29-9c3c0cc12b-331812565&mc_cid=9c3c0cc12b&mc_eid=99f4dbdb9c

The only time I ever doubted Pardew was when I heard he was going to be our manager, since then he has won many fan over especially the 5th place Premier League position in 2012, make no mistake Pardew knows how to manage our club and has been the best manager we have had since Sir Bobby. The way he handled himself during the Pardew out campaign was amazing, how many of you would have stood up to those 'fans', not many, how many of you turned around and told those 'fans' to start supporting, not many I'll tell you. Myself and Simon and Rooney and Rob and a few others sorry if I have ommited you stood with Pardew and some stood with him through the bad times offering our interjection on how a fan should support his club AND manager and team when a few didn't even support the players on the pitch. I am glad Mike Ashley had the brains to stick with him, he is far better boss than Freddy Shephard who sacked Bobby when Bobby had a bad start. The Newcastle ship comes up against bad weather and storms and certain fans wished to sabotage the ship and steer us into the rocks and sink his into the championship, but Pardew didn't abandon ship, he stood firm against the storm and steered us into clear water. Praise must be given to Pardew for fielding that side against Man City, I saw the comments on the mag and the reaction was mostly along the lines of we are going to get hammered. I had faith, I don't like that, I though he must be saving our players for second half to bring them on to victory, let the youthful inexperienced side with about five first teamers were great to watch against what is arguably the strongest side in the league in terms of players and depth of squad. Well done all at the club and good that Carver had a good shout at those fans , disgraceful behaviour. Stand firm and give it all your support true supporters of the club. Well done.

:lol:

Wow.

And also:

I have to praise you like I should

I have to praise you

I have to praise you

I have to praise you

I have to praise you

We've come a long long way together,

Through the hard times and the good,

I have to celebrate you Pardew,

I have to praise you like I should.