Crystal Palace manager

Mick

See the coward give Sissoko a handshake when he got sent off. Absolutely ridiculous, should have been laying into him. Got no spine

:thup: Preposterous. Though he'll be using the 'harsh' sending off as an excuse for the loss.

Guest firetotheworks

Can't complain though, because we won some games before. It's the perfect argument every time.

:lol:

The stupid cunt changed the team that had him winning games as well. Absolute stubborn slave to his own ego. It would be funny if the majority didn't lap it up.

Can't complain though, because we won some games before. It's the perfect argument every time.

:lol:

The stupid cunt changed the team that had him winning games as well. Absolute stubborn slave to his own ego. It would be funny if the majority didn't lap it up.

It was about as prdictable as day followed night as well. its why you cant even enjoy a winning streak apart from it being the least attacking winning streakes- you know when he gets the chance to DESTROY it he will not disapoint.

He was dreadful today, literally 0/10 performance.  If he could make a poor decision he made it.  Tiote straight back in the team, Anita left on the bench again.  Gouffran in central areas and Cabella dropped.  As soon as his favourite crap bags were back fit (players that left us bottom of the league and played no part in the good run.) He was desperate to get them back in.  He's an absolute fool. He'll get a lot of slack for the winning run that he lucked into, but it'll take him another 15 games to get a winning formula again I bet.  He's just an absolute archetype dinosaur manager.

He's pretty clueless and if he tried to lose he'd be just as likely to win as he normally is.  He's just so bad you'd think it has to be on purpose.

The team should have been easy to select, just swap tiote for Raylor.... Why do we have this prii+ck as a manager? what have we done to deserve this tw**t

Built the ground over a native american graveyard tbh

Sadly I think we all know how this is most likely to play out though. We'll lose a game with the young lads having a bad day and quick as a flash we'll have the likes of Gouffran and Tiote back in the team, immovable again no matter how poorly they play. The young lads who'll need encouragement and support more than ever will be back in the reserves picking up the odd sub appearance for the first team now and again and ultimately they'll have the hunger and enthusiasm drained from them by their manager.

I'd love to be wrong about this, I really would. It's never too late, Alan. Grow some balls.

Said this a month ago after the good run started, didn't think he'd have the balls to do it before we at least lost a game. :lol:

But it's an ego thing, I guess. He rates Gouffran, Colback, Tiote and the likes so he'll find a way to get them in there because he thinks that it's all about his masterful moves and the players are just an innocuous bi-product of his glorious existence as The King.

Too far up his own arse to ever be good at this.

Guest optimistic nit

Sadly I think we all know how this is most likely to play out though. We'll lose a game with the young lads having a bad day and quick as a flash we'll have the likes of Gouffran and Tiote back in the team, immovable again no matter how poorly they play. The young lads who'll need encouragement and support more than ever will be back in the reserves picking up the odd sub appearance for the first team now and again and ultimately they'll have the hunger and enthusiasm drained from them by their manager.

I'd love to be wrong about this, I really would. It's never too late, Alan. Grow some balls.

Said this a month ago after the good run started, didn't think he'd have the balls to do it before we at least lost a game. :lol:

But it's an ego thing, I guess. He rates Gouffran, Colback, Tiote and the likes so he'll find a way to get them in there because he thinks that it's all about his masterful moves and the players are just an innocuous bi-product of his glorious existence as The King.

Too far up his own arse to ever be good at this.

To be fair the only youngsters who have been part of our recent run that didn't play were not in the team due to injury. Ameobi started ahead of Cabella and Ayoze stayed on the pitch when cisse was brought on (Goufran was taken of not Ameobi as well).

I like how Saylor and Anita have both played at right back in the past and yet he put Dummett there today. Certainly a new one

Played there in the second half of the cup game at Palace. As he scored I assume dickhead thinks it's acceptable now