Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest firetotheworks

He's actually said

"if we were going to lose a game, I’d rather we lost it like that. We tried to win it, and that ambition won’t leave this team because we have a good spirit and we never give in."

That's what you're supposed to do, you dumb motherfucker, what do you want? A cookie?

Easiest job in the world.

Set up ultra negative, throw a load of attackers on after 80 minutes, completely fuck your shape, lose, take the praise (and congratulate yourself) for "being brave".

:lol: i'm genuinely losing my shit over people saying like "well we tried to win it, not his fault!!!" fucking hell, its the bare minimum. He genuinely made the worst subs i can remember from him, and that's saying something.

Nah, I've seen worse. FML.

Set up ultra negative, throw a load of attackers on after 80 minutes, completely fuck your shape, lose, take the praise (and congratulate yourself) for "being brave".

:lol: i'm genuinely losing my shit over people saying like "well we tried to win it, not his fault!!!" fucking hell, its the bare minimum. He genuinely made the worst subs i can remember from him, and that's saying something.

Reading? this is up there for me. The armstrong sub, then leaving us with no midfielders, cabella on with 4 mins left

True, I'm still not sure which bit of Sunday I enjoyed least but I think the simultaneous negating of your most productive attacking force (Sissoko) coupled with the removal of cover for a turboshit defence would definitely be top 3.

I can only summise he genuinely does think Cack Jolback is the greatest player to have played the game.

The Armstrong one for me, literally brought him on because he's local, Cisse is on top form and he chooses a kid instead. Brainless

And taking Tiote off instead of Colback. I don't even like the bloke but a Colback-Sissoko central midfield is a disaster, as well as the total lack of width that followed the sub. Just a fucking shit mess.

We only lose because of the risks inherent in attacking flare football

:lol:

:anguish:

probably some unintentional truth there as Pardew's never formed a coherent attacking plan and every player in that 4-2-4 was playing on pure instinct.

Reading? this is up there for me. The armstrong sub, then leaving us with no midfielders, cabella on with 4 mins left

Was that the game he took off Cabaye?

Guest firetotheworks

Nothing will top what he did against Reading at home last season like. He does bathshit things on a weekly basis, but it takes some imagination to be that fucking terrible.

35 mins: Cabaye scores

65 mins: Marveaux<Perch

70 mins: Guthrie<Le Fondre

71 mins: Le Fondre scores

74 mins: Cabaye<Bigirimana

77 mins: Le Fondre scores

80 mins: Anita<Obertan

Honestly man. :lol: It'll only actually be funny once he's gone, but right now it's something that he's always liable to do. I'm convinced that I'd do a better job than him.

Guest firetotheworks

His excuse was that Cabaye was always going to come off, yet he took Marveaux off first, then took Cabaye off after they equalised. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Santoon, I'm sure that guy on your Twitter used to be on here. All he ever said was 'Lies, damned lies and statistics'

Guest firetotheworks

No one ever did on here, either. He just kept saying it like it meant anything. He was a bit odd, if it's the same guy.

How many times now has he come out and blamed getting caught up with the atmosphere and crowd willing the team on as an excuse for losing??

Once you have been caught out losing a game in that fashion, your professional pride and knowledge should make sure it doesn't happen again,  it's at least 3 times we have been caight out like that.

totally not good enough at this level.

Pardew in response to Sammy Ameobi's comments that the season is in danger of "falling by the wayside":

Well that's just a young player making a naive statement to you guys.

That's probably the last we see of him for a while for daring to challenge the King.

So just Janmaat and Sammy criticising the King. I'm waiting for a Blob Jelliot face turn.

Didn't Janmaat say Pardew was as good as Van Gaal the other week?

Changed his tune after the derby. Said we should have focused on tactics rather than fighting :lol:

Pardew in response to Sammy Ameobi's comments that the season is in danger of "falling by the wayside":

Well that's just a young player making a naive statement to you guys.

That's probably the last we see of him for a while for daring to challenge the King.

He's such a disrespectful ass, Pardew

He's pleased with the game and the performance. Losing the derby at home without scoring. Such a small-time manager. Should fuck off back to Charlton, that's his level.

Of course he's pleased with the game and performance, although he's had his share of mackem twankings, this one was the Christmas version and we handed them a record breaking Christma present.

Ho ho ho, MERRY Christmas!