Crystal Palace manager

Mick

I'd love to hear his reasoning for starting 7 players whose main purpose was to defend, at home against a team who had only won 2 of their previous 16 league games. You could make it 8 if you include Gouffran. Cowardly mentality to start the game and indicative of Pardew trying to save himself rather than showing a bit of bottle and picking a team to beat a (supposedly) inferior team.

I'd love to hear his reasoning for starting 7 players whose main purpose was to defend, at home against a team who had only won 2 of their previous 16 league games. You could make it 8 if you include Gouffran. Cowardly mentality to start the game and indicative of Pardew trying to save himself rather than showing a bit of bottle and picking a team to beat a (supposedly) inferior team.

Too afraid of losing a game  to try and win it. It's Pardew all over.

I said before the game that his main priority would be to avoid losing for the 4th time in a row, so it kind of serves him right that he's now going down in history as the biggest derby chump of all time.

Absolutely. I'd just love to hear someone asking him to justify his selection though, "Alan, could you just explain to newcastle fans why you picked so many defensively-minded players at home to Sunderland given their poor record of winning games." Then push him on his bullshit answer with a couple of follow up questions.

Absolutely. I'd just love to hear someone asking him to justify his selection though, "Alan, could you just explain to newcastle fans why you picked so many defensively-minded players at home to Sunderland given their poor record of winning games." Then push him on his bullshit answer with a couple of follow up questions.

he would just not answer :lol:  then the questioner would be banned or ill next time.  ( see Mick Lowes)

The club would ban the newspaper/ journalist

Never forget.

When the wins come, never forget, when the good run of form comes, never forget.

When we score a winner, never forget, when we beat a team in the Cup, never forget, when a big team comes up against us and we get a result, never forget.

Never forget the 4 derbies he has handed over.

Never forget the quarter final of the League Cup he surrendered, never forget when he tried to puts the kids out for a hiding against Man City.

Never forget the games against the teams when he never let us go out and try and win.

Never forget the games when we were just sitting holding on.

Never forget the games when we hit and hoped.

Never forget the excuses.

Never forget the players he's forced out of the club.

Never forget the way he headset's the opposition players.

Never forget the way he pushes referee's and linesmen about.

Never forget the time he called his fellow manger an "Old cunt"

Never forget when he blamed me and you for our losses.

Never forget the time we forgot and he got away with it to do the same.

I won't forget, and I don't want any of you to forget.

Never forget.

When the wins come, never forget, when the good run of form come, never forget.

When we score a winner, never forget, when we beat a team in the Cup, never forget, when a big team comes up against us and we get a result, never forget.

Never forget the quarter final of the League Cup he surrendered, never forget when he tried to puts the kids out for a hiding against Man City.

Never forget the games against the games when he never let us go out and try and win.

Are they Take That lyrics?

Never forget.

When the wins come, never forget, when the good run of form come, never forget.

Never forget the games against the games when he never let us go out and try and win.

Are they Take That lyrics?

Nah, just the way I feel. So many people have forgotten what he did and have allowed him to do it all over again.

Ashley has the club sewn up all nice and tight. He's in complete control.

Well yeah he bought tge club in 2007/8 :lol: :lol:

It's more than the nuts and bolts. He has the majority of the support beat and the media in his back pocket. That's what I was implying.