Crystal Palace manager

Mick

All those fans that refused to slate him or hound him out at the Hull City game. This was for you. Well done. Be proud of yourselves.

This can't be repeated enough. All those cunts who sat on their hands when we were 2-0 down at Hull, should be fucking ashamed.

But hey, we won 5 games in a row. Swings and roundabouts.

Hate the man. Has ruined my weekends.

I hate him for making me dislike Football a game i've loved for as long as I can remember.

Would have Souness, Allardyce Roeder etc over him.

Would have Kinnear over him.

All those fans that refused to slate him or hound him out at the Hull City game. This was for you. Well done. Be proud of yourselves.

Sad, but true.

Significant amount of our "fans" abused those trying to get this cunt out let's not forget.

Wonder how they feel now  :lol:

Sad, but true.

Significant amount of our "fans" abused those trying to get this cunt out let's not forget.

Wonder how they feel now  :lol:

Waiting for the next comet to pass by so we can go on a run again.

The bloke has no clue what he's doing. It's all down to luck and if the players can be arsed.

Pardew today was zero out of ten. 

He played two defensive midfield players at home to a team that's near the relegation zone.

He riled the team up again, talking about Geordies on the pitch and passion.  That resulted in yellow cards in midfield and they then went into hiding.

He started Gouffran

He subbed on Armstrong rather than Cisse clearly to get more geordies on the pitch.  This resulted in Cisse being subbed on for Tiote later and a big gaping hole appearing in our midfield.

He still persists with Dummett at full back and Taylor in the centre, when it's clear we were stronger with Dummett in the middle and Haidara on the left.

He pointlessly subbed a player like Cabella on into a high intensity game with two minutes left, when it was clear Sammy was gone twenty minutes earlier.

There's probably more mistakes I could add to the list, but he's basically got every single thing wrong that he could have.  We also got outplayed at passing Football, by a team that regularly have about 30% possession.  He's just a disgraceful manager and one of the dinosaur old guard who are stealing a living.

Pardew today was zero out of ten. 

He played two defensive midfield players at home to a team that's near the relegation zone.

He riled the team up again, talking about Geordies on the pitch and passion.  That resulted in yellow cards in midfield and they then went into hiding.

He started Gouffran

He subbed on Armstrong rather than Cisse clearly to get more geordies on the pitch.  This resulted in Cisse being subbed on for Tiote later and a big gaping hole appearing in our midfield.

He still persists with Dummett at full back and Taylor in the centre, when it's clear we were stronger with Dummett in the middle and Haidara on the left.

He pointlessly subbed a player like Cabella on into a high intensity game with two minutes left, when it was clear Sammy was gone twenty minutes earlier.

There's probably more mistakes I could add to the list, but he's basically got every single thing wrong that he could have.  We also got outplayed at passing Football, by a team that regularly have about 30% possession.  He's just a disgraceful manager and one of the dinosaur old guard who are stealing a living.

It's disgusting how he just feeds the derby clichés. Back in the day we would just throw them out the window and play them off the park, under this cunt we hide behind them instead.

Guest firetotheworks

Hope he gets thrown into a threshing machine the fucking prick. Single handedly holding this club back, Ashley or no Ashley.