Crystal Palace manager

Mick

First to lose 4 derbies is going to become first to lose 5 in April. He just doesn't know how to win them and the wankers in the crowd are happy to stick by him, it's ridiculous.

I'll be surprised if we win 3 more games between now and then too. And yet wankers will still be happy with him here.

George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes  5 seconds ago

Pardew says #Nufc "got wrapped up in the emotion of the derby," in 1st 1/2, "gave far too many fouls away, some strange moments."

Top analysis.

It's as if it was his first derby match, the useless bastard has "managed" 8 of them

He'll be here for the next derby and we'll lose that.

Without a doubt, assuming we play them twice every season (omitting today's match) between now and the end of his contract then he still has another 11 derbies to lose.

Compare this backwards cunt to up and coming managers like Eddie Howe, fucking hell, there's a huge gulf in talent and ambition.

He and his staff know they're on a fucking winner here. No pressure from the owner, disunited fan base...there's absolutely no pressure on him to step up his game whatsoever. It's also clear that he demands the bare fucking minimum of his players.

Complete embarrassment.

It is always the same with Pardew - lucky streaks followed by losing loads on the bounce. Ashley could give us the best Xmas present ever by sacking him but it looks like we are stuck with the useless bastard for years to come. No light at the end of a very dark tunnel.

First to lose 4 derbies is going to become first to lose 5 in April. He just doesn't know how to win them and the wankers in the crowd are happy to stick by him, it's ridiculous.

We could lose another 4 derbies and 90% of the crowd would shamble away quietly like unconcerned spastics. It's never his fault.

We could lose another 4 derbies and 90% of the crowd would shamble away quietly like unconcerned spastics. It's never his fault.

if hes here for another 4 he probably will lose. That was just shambolic that last 15 mins so obvious what was about to happen.

His substitutions were baffling today, we were already struggling in the middle and the thick twat decides to put a second and then a third striker on. In a stroke he made Sissoko and Perez less effective and we lost any hope of taking control.

The players looked rightfully gutted at the end but we got what we deserved.

His substitutions were baffling today, we were already struggling in the middle and the thick twat decides to put a second and then a third striker on. In a stroke he made Sissoko and Perez less effective and we lost any hope of taking control.

No central midfielder on the bench even though he knows full well that two of them will get booked.

The only thing I'm arsed about today is the fact I'm not really that arsed. I knew it was coming, I've felt the humiliation before, I knew we'd not fight for it and I knew Pardew would fuck up along the way. I gained £100, and feel nothing for that either.

I've totally took a back step from the club this season, even more so than the season before that and I can't see that pattern changing any time soon. I post less and less on here, I watch less football involving us, I've probably seen 6-7 teams more than us this season and I know I've said it in the past, I know I've felt it, but I think I'm almost ready to eject the club from my life until Pardew and Ashley are gone, and even when they do go it'll take something special to bring me back.

I just don't have the passion for the club any more, I thought I was just getting old, there is that but I think I'm just about done with this shit and actually mean it this time.

Cheers pards, you're pissing on the dying embers of my love for the club, you horrible cunt.

Guest firetotheworks

No central midfielder on the bench even though he knows full well that two of them will get booked.

Baffling at this stage would have been him doing the things that anyone with an iota of common sense would do. This is just Pardew by numbers now, not that that needs to be pointed out to either of you, like.

The only thing I'm arsed about today is the fact I'm not really that arsed. I knew it was coming, I've felt the humiliation before, I knew we'd not fight for it and I knew Pardew would f*** up along the way. I gained £100, and feel nothing for that either.

I've totally took a back step from the club this season, even more so than the season before that and I can't see that pattern changing any time soon. I post less and less on here, I watch less football involving us, I've probably seen 6-7 teams more than us this season and I know I've said it in the past, I know I've felt it, but I think I'm almost ready to eject the club from my life until Pardew and Ashley are gone, and even when they do go it'll take something special to bring me back.

I just don't have the passion for the club any more, I thought I was just getting old, there is that but I think I'm just about done with this s*** and actually mean it this time.

Cheers pards, you're pissing on the dying embers of my love for the club, you horrible c***.

Literally word for word I agree with you, TT. I too won money from the match and I didn't even blink at it. Everything you've said has nailed it.

It's devastating to be moving on from this club tbh, as it's been a core passion and identity of mine since the age of 6, but now I simply is a waste of your life investing so much emotion and time into it. There is no reward, and never will be until the club changes ownership. It really is heartbreaking that I am emotionally unavailable to the club any more, but that is the way it has gone.

As a club, Newcastle United is everything I despise about modern football, and for that I simply cannot support them any more. If the support as a whole were revolting against this disgrace of an existence the club has turned into then I would still care- but it is totally, totally unbearable to read and see all of the support that the regime is getting. The lack of education about the club, the lack of ambition people share with the management, the complete apathy for the club and lack of understanding about football as a game- I simply cannot relate to any of it. I cannot relate to the fans, I cannot relate to the club in any way possible. It is not NUFC any more, it is Sports Direct FC.

The only thing I'm arsed about today is the fact I'm not really that arsed. I knew it was coming, I've felt the humiliation before, I knew we'd not fight for it and I knew Pardew would f*** up along the way. I gained £100, and feel nothing for that either.

I just don't have the passion for the club any more, I thought I was just getting old, there is that but I think I'm just about done with this s*** and actually mean it this time.

Cheers pards, you're pissing on the dying embers of my love for the club, you horrible c***.

Literally word for word I agree with you, TT. I too won money from the match and I didn't even blink at it. Everything you've said has nailed it.

It's devastating to be moving on from this club tbh, as it's been a core passion and identity of mine since the age of 6, but now I simply is a waste of your life investing so much emotion and time into it. There is no reward, and never will be until the club changes ownership. It really is heartbreaking that I am emotionally unavailable to the club any more, but that is the way it has gone.

As a club, Newcastle United is everything I despise about modern football, and for that I simply cannot support them any more. If the support as a whole were revolting against this disgrace of an existence the club has turned into then I would still care- but it is totally, totally unbearable to read and see all of the support that the regime is getting. The lack of education about the club, the lack of ambition people share with the management, the complete apathy for the club and lack of understanding about football as a game- I simply cannot relate to any of it. I cannot relate to the fans, I cannot relate to the club in any way possible. It is not NUFC any more, it is Sports Direct FC.

these posts are spot on.

Been thinking a lot about 40+ years of being let down recently cant be arsed anymore

these posts are spot on.

Been thinking a lot about 40+ years of being let down recently cant be arsed anymore

+ 1