Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Are Palace fans not reading forums like this and shitting themselves or do they genuinely feel they're getting one over on us? :lol:

Me and KI visited a few of them, had a chat, told some truths. They came to the conclusion that he's the manager for them :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Are Palace fans not reading forums like this and shitting themselves or do they genuinely feel they're getting one over on us? :lol:

Me and KI visited a few of them, had a chat, told some truths. They came to the conclusion that he's the manager for them :lol:

Ahhh, that was you!

Intrigued to see what other terrible English manager Ashley plucks from obscurity.

If it's not going to be Beardsley it's nailed on fucking Hoddle isn't it? Either way would rather the tea lady than King Ego Pards.

Curbishley

Can anyone explain me what we win with this situation?

Best regards for a portuguese Magpie.

Freedom my friend, freedom

The God King is dead. That is what we win.

For one brief shining moment

The people seized the power

And oasis in the desert

Our world began to flower...

I try to watch every games of Newcastle and what I see this season is a team with a lot of unlucky with the injuries but I think that we need some stability.

We have a great midfield and attack but we need to improve our defensive sector. I don't believe that we will win with this change right now. But it can be my mistake and I can't see the big perspective.

I was at a work meeting, and just saw this. My boss saw me smile and I had to make up a lie about my GF sending me a joke.

what kind of bleak dystopian office space are you in where you have to explain smiles jesus :lol:

He was just like ''good news?'' and I couldn't possibly tell him that I was happy because some English team had just changed manager :lol:

:huff: Some English team?

So is this how you talk about us to your friends, VI? We now see what we mean to you...

Come on, I mean he couldn't tell Newcastle United from Morecambe; his knowledge of English football stops at Manchester United and the London clubs :lol:

:lol: You could have been on some honest Porque el club de mi corazon shit, though. Tell the world, man.

Can anyone explain how finishing 5th is proof of his excellence but finishing 12th, 16th, 10th and having an absolutely pathetic cup record is not proof of his mediocrity?

The people I'm talking to on another (non-Newcastle) forum don't deny that it's proof of mediocrity, but say that this is what we should be happy with as we're a mediocre, mid-table club.

It's hard to argue with them because if you say we should be doing better than that you're howled out of the place as a "delusional Geordie". We should be aiming for 8th-12th. 5th cancels out 16th, and the other finishes of 12th, 10th and currently 9th are exactly where we should be. They see no problem. I've cited the s*** football but got "so what? You're still where you should be in the league". It's painful.

f***ing hate this attitude in football- everyone has to know their place. Like social classes of the 1930's. Looking to aspire upwards?? Delusional. It's an attitude that came from the bigger clubs wanting to safeguard "their" positions yet has been swallowed by supporters if pretty much every club of every standard.

Try explaining to your mates that you do not feel entitled to better than mediocrity, but you want to be better than mediocre. Ask if they'd be happy with being mediocre. Given that they're all probably Man Utd fans who lost their s*** about finishing 7th they'll say of course not. Then ask why they feel they are automatically entitled to a better team than you. They will struggle to answer in any way which doesn't cone across as arrogant as f***. Because that's what they are.

If only they were Man U fans. The worst amongst them seem to be Norwich and Watford fans ffs. :lol:

Can anyone explain how finishing 5th is proof of his excellence but finishing 12th, 16th, 10th and having an absolutely pathetic cup record is not proof of his mediocrity?

Human idiocy.

We'll see how long the halo lasts now he's in South Bronx London. :lol:

Can anyone explain me what we win with this situation?

Best regards for a portuguese Magpie.

Freedom my friend, freedom

The God King is dead. That is what we win.

For one brief shining moment

The people seized the power

And oasis in the desert

Our world began to flower...

I try to watch every games of Newcastle and what I see this season is a team with a lot of unlucky with the injuries but I think that we need some stability.

We have a great midfield and attack but we need to improve our defensive sector. I don't believe that we will win with this change right now. But it can be my mistake and I can't see the big perspective.

I can explain it you in portuguese.

Pardew é uma merda.

There.

You know, with our luck he'll probably win the champions league with Palace :lol:

:lol: He can't beat Sunderland.

he wont need to in europe.

He will in the Championship. :memelol:

that would be a dream second half of the season tbh :lol:

I was at a work meeting, and just saw this. My boss saw me smile and I had to make up a lie about my GF sending me a joke.

what kind of bleak dystopian office space are you in where you have to explain smiles jesus :lol:

He was just like ''good news?'' and I couldn't possibly tell him that I was happy because some English team had just changed manager :lol:

:huff: Some English team?

So is this how you talk about us to your friends, VI? We now see what we mean to you...

Come on, I mean he couldn't tell Newcastle United from Morecambe; his knowledge of English football stops at Manchester United and the London clubs :lol:

:lol: You could have been on some honest Porque el club de mi corazon s***, though. Tell the world, man.

I'm not ready man, you have to give me some time. :lol: