Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Despite all the postings of NUFC fans on their board, Palace fans seem happy with this. We're certainly happy about it. Everybody's happy, win-win.

They don't seem the slightest bit concerned that the majority of fans from his previous club think that he's a shit manager

That's because we all demand CL every season, or something like that.

NUFC have got stick in the past for turning to former players for managerial inspiration but from what I've read, Pardew scored a goal for Palace, apart from that he was shit. By that reckoning I think  it's time to bring in Nicky Papavasilou as boss, Mike Hooper as No2 as he once hit that bar against Everton.

Skyped my Palace supporting mate this afternoon saying simply "areet mate!" after ages not being in touch.  Still heard nowt back.

Gather he's gutted as he responded to my "Please, please, please, please, please, please..." Faceys post from yesterday with "Please no! Love Crystal Palace FC".

Poor fucker heard me slag the dopey cunt off daily for the 2 years we worked together until recently, probably sat with his head in his hands while his mates are all ecstatic.

Despite all the postings of NUFC fans on their board, Palace fans seem happy with this. We're certainly happy about it. Everybody's happy, win-win.

They don't seem the slightest bit concerned that the majority of fans from his previous clubs think that he's a s*** manager

FYP

Skyped my Palace supporting mate this afternoon saying simply "areet mate!" after ages not being in touch.  Still heard nowt back.

Gather he's gutted as he responded to my "Please, please, please, please, please, please..." Faceys post from yesterday with "Please no! Love Crystal Palace FC".

Poor f***er heard me slag the dopey c*** off daily for the 2 years we worked together until recently, probably sat with his head in his hands while his mates are all ecstatic.

No sympathy until someone else has him for longer than we did.

Yes and a very good choice off manager,got a stat for you,Newcastle subs have scored more goals than any other team in the prem this season.

so unlike Colin he knows what he's doing regarding subtitutes.

wat :lol:

Yes and a very good choice off manager,got a stat for you,Newcastle subs have scored more goals than any other team in the prem this season.

:lol: Otherwise known as "never names the right starting 11 and the stats are warped because his team never score in the first half an hour of a game".

Guest firetotheworks

:lol: Otherwise known as "never names the right starting 11 and the stats are warped because his team never score in the first half an hour of a game".

ie he benches players that score. :lol:

I've posted this on the Palace board, hoping that it maybe sinks in. :lol:

Was just about to say, that FTTW lad on the palace forum needs a medal for trying to educate them thick c***s.

Well done mate, but leave them too it. Your fighting a battle against morons who think we only finished 5th last season man, and know more about NUFC and Pardew than we do.