Crystal Palace manager

Mick

If anyone made up this scenario they would have been laughed off the forum. We're in 10th within five points of 6th, it would take a fairly monumental collapse to drop near the relegation zone, and we're getting paid to send this cunt back to London. How has this happened?

:frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

It was the only way he was going to leave. Some bizarre stroke of luck.

Those fuckers never read SP.com - :lol: nobody with a brain would hire someone with that shit of records

Been laughing all day, man. We've been furious that no one pays attention to us, and it turns out that's what saved us.

If you're a Palace fan and you've just read the last 20 pages or so then you've got to have a few reservations about the appointment like. This isn't a bluff or false excitement or bravado, this is the culmination of years of hatred of an individual on both a personal and professional level. He's not only an insufferable wanker but he's an incompetent insufferable wanker and Palace fans are about to find out the hard way.

It's delicious.  :)

If you're a Palace fan and you've just read the last 20 pages or so then you've got to have a few reservations about the appointment like. This isn't a bluff or false excitement or bravado, this is the culmination of years of hatred of an individual on both a personal and professional level. He's not only an insufferable wanker but he's an incompetent insufferable wanker and Palace fans are about to find out the hard way.

Imagine if they sacked him before the end of the season :sweetjesus:

Guest firetotheworks

Nah, he's done well in the circumstances and 9th is about where you'd expect us to be. :lol:

Of all the ways this was going to end, I never thought another club would pay us to take him.

Are you celebrating or commiserating?  :lol:

I made a mint joke about being gutted this afternoon, check it out.

Just trolling my friend.

Onwards and upwards.

Of all the ways this was going to end, I never thought another club would pay us to take him.

Ian will be celebrating like us all. His hero is moving to his local club.

:lol:

I was hoping nobody would remember that I live 5 minutes from Selhurst.

Ian will be celebrating like us all. His hero is moving to his local club.

:lol:

I was hoping nobody would remember that I live 5 minutes from Selhurst.

Fucking hell Billy.