Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Starting to hope Sherwood takes the job, flies out of the blocks, we start pelting teams left, right and centre, fans love Sherwood and he wins the first trophy for years starting a decade of good times for NUFC. Then when he decides to leave for the England job in 2025 the press will be able to wheel out southerner-hating clichés once again the pack of lazy twats.

Guest firetotheworks

It's no different to him saying we don't want Chris Powell because he's black. It's absolute filth and disgraceful that his employers are allowing him to peddle it.

Exactly.

None of this matters. Pardew is gone.

It does, as has been explained above..

They get idiots to talk shit cause it hooks more responses. We get a goodish manager and all this will be forgotten in a couple of weeks.

Guest firetotheworks

None of this matters. Pardew is gone.

It does, as has been explained above..

They get idiots to talk shit cause it hooks more responses. We get a goodish manager and all this will be forgotten in a couple of weeks.

It's nothing to do with Pardew in particular, it's the way they're talking about us.

They're all idiots man. I Had talksport on the radio going into town before the Burnley game and Collymore reckoned Pardew was on the B-list of managers. You've got your A-list, Guardiola, Ferguson, Jose and then right below that tier is our former leader.

I almost crashed the car.

They're all idiots man. I Had talksport on the radio going into town before the Burnley game and Collymore reckoned Pardew was on the B-list of managers. You've got your A-list, Guardiola, Ferguson, Jose and then right below that tier is our former leader.

I almost crashed the car.

:lol: I think Merson and Collymore on the same broadcast would cause a 10-car pile-up tbh

Complain about a programme broadcast on Sky

On the phone

Call us on 03442 414 141. Calls to and from our advisors may be recorded or monitored for training and other purposes.

By post

Write to:

Customer Complaints

Sky Subscriber Services Ltd

PO Box 43

Livingston

West Lothian

EH54 7DD

If you have any comments or complaints about a programme broadcast on Sky, you can email us at [email protected] or call us on 03442 410 265.

If you’d like to find out more about how Sky deals with your complaints, read the Sky Customer Complaints Code of Practice.

Guest firetotheworks

steve wraith (@stevewraith) tweeted at 11:10 AM on Sat, Jan 03, 2015:

@rammlet Jose and Fergie combined couldn't do any better at #NUFC Under Mike.

That bloke is an absolute moron like. This is the bloke that genuinely thinks that the person behind SackPardew.com was...Mike Ashley. :lol:

"You're not going to spend millions and millions of pounds"

We spent £36m this summer didn't we? :lol:

Net spend was negative. I refuse to believe we spent £6.5 on Riviere and £12m on Cabella - these figures were for the Press'/fans' consumption.