Crystal Palace manager

Mick

I know people are saying karma will get him eventually, but I can't stand watching him be successful, he makes me ill. I wanted his head on a spike, not watching him sail into the sunset to an entire bunch of people who want to shlurp his arse.

It's great. Excitement growing, the crash that will come is going to be GLOOORIOOUS!

"I am a better manager now than I was at Reading or when I was at West Ham and I think I'm at my peak now. Hopefully I will continue to grow.''

So he's at his peak but he still wants to grow? What is wrong with this man or am I misunderstanding him?

"Palace are now in exactly the same position as when Tony took over last year, the same number of points at the same time of the season. I don't think we can match that.

"If we can achieve anywhere near what they did then I will be extremely happy because it was extraordinary what they did then. I will be aiming for slightly less."

:lol:

"I am a better manager now than I was at Reading or when I was at West Ham and I think I'm at my peak now. Hopefully I will continue to grow.''

So he's at his peak but he still wants to grow? What is wrong with this man or am I misunderstanding him?

I also don't get it as he talks shite most of the time and rarely gets picked up on it.

"Palace are now in exactly the same position as when Tony took over last year, the same number of points at the same time of the season. I don't think we can match that.

"If we can achieve anywhere near what they did then I will be extremely happy because it was extraordinary what they did then. I will be aiming for slightly less."

Ambitious stuff.

Guest antz1uk

Fuck, no he didn't did he? cunt

No way. I'm not believing that :lol:

:mackems: :mackems:

That is fucking amazing. :lol: :lol:

The man is fucking incredible :lol: