Crystal Palace manager

Mick

He'll do well at Palace, Palace resources suited his managerial skill.

He'll do fuck all once the new manager novelty has worn off and his players start to realise just what a bell end he is.

Prodigal son for f***s sake. What exactly did he do for them? Score a goal in a semi-final? What an absolute nothing club if ever there was on. :lol:

They used to boo him before that goal he scored. He was their Willo.

He's won 1 game and a behind closed doors friendly and all of a sudden he's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Wait until he has been able to install his version of football into Palace, wait until all the attacking players are dropped then sold. Even at half time their own fans were complaining.

He's going to do everything we were screaming out for him to do isn't he.

Course he wont, he'll never change.  He'll have runs of wins and might even occasionally look like he's found a good formula for the side.  Then he'll fuck it up for no good reason and it'll all go to shit.

Guest neesy111

Spouting shit about us already, apparently he had to fine players every 42 minutes and hasn't done so yet at Palace.

WAT

The Palace personnel is more suited to Pardew. He'll still try and get too clever and screw things up. Just a matter of time.

Spurs have let the moron beat them twice this season and that is truly despicable.

Spouting shit about us already, apparently he had to fine players every 42 minutes and hasn't done so yet at Palace.

WAT

He had to fine players here all the time and hasn't had to have done it at Palace.

I could just imagine Ben Arfa being fined for running at the defence in training.

He just said on SS1 that...

"Every team needs maverick players, I have a few here"

"I don't want my wingers playing as fullbacks"

Is he taking the f***ing p*ss or what :lol:

f*** off? :lol:

Jesus! :lol:

Spouting s*** about us already, apparently he had to fine players every 42 minutes and hasn't done so yet at Palace.

WAT

He had to fine players here all the time and hasn't had to have done it at Palace.

I could just imagine Ben Arfa being fined for running at the defence in training.

He's been there a week man!

Spouting s*** about us already, apparently he had to fine players every 42 minutes and hasn't done so yet at Palace.

WAT

He's been there a week man!

Yeah but he dished out a fine every 42 minutes here. Fucking cunt that he is.

He just said on SS1 that...

"Every team needs maverick players, I have a few here"

"I don't want my wingers playing as fullbacks"

Is he taking the f***ing p*ss or what :lol:

f*** off? :lol:

I swear down, nearly kicked me dog across the room in sheer disbelief :lol:

He also can't say Guedioura's name and kept calling him "That lad" "This boy", he apparently showed 'glimpses of power in training, something different to Bannan, who is more technical'

OptaJoe @OptaJoe  ·  26m 26 minutes ago

13 - Alan Pardew has won more points from losing positions than any other manager in the Premier League this season. Inspirational.

Because he's likely been in losing positions more than anyone else this season.

Fuck off Opta.