Crystal Palace manager

Mick

I'm currently in a lecture at uni and we are learning about language and psychology. Anyway the lecturer has a series of sentences as examples, one of those is "Crystal Palace moved forward I'm attack".

I knew I should have picked a better uni.

So your lecturer thinks he is "attack", strange bloke.

I'm currently in a lecture at uni and we are learning about language and psychology. Anyway the lecturer has a series of sentences as examples, one of those is "Crystal Palace moved forward I'm attack".

Thought you went to Cambridge?

Thought you went to Cambridge?

He did.

As a test subject.

Harris will also support manager Alan Pardew in the summer with transfer funds and is said to be hugely impressed with the change in mood created by the club’s former midfielder, who replaced Neil Warnock in January.

hmm.

Intriguing to see how the takeover goes for Palace. Parish has done an excellent job. From the brink of going bust to consolidating two consecutive midtable finishes. He's had 2 managers do great jobs and has had to replace them and he's done well each time. Twice he's also let an under-performing manager go at the right time to bring in someone else.

He's working for them at the moment, the players haven't sussed him out yet, he hasn't paniced and gone ultra negative. What's worst is all the inevitable crowing at end of season about how he was a great manager for us.

Did really well until he brought in a narcissistic fraud.  Though if he sells quick before things go to s*** I suppose it could still be a shrewd move overall for him personally.

Bringing in Pardew was a great move by Parish. Evidently.

So far, like I said he now needs to get out while the goings good.

He'll continue to tread water until something changes, or forces him to change his team/tactics, then we'll see the truth emerge. Although Palace are such a pathetic chasm of nothingness, they probably embrace the smarmy cunt and his ways.

We could lose every game for the remainder of the season and I still wouldn't want Pardew back or somehow forget he was a terrible manager for us. He has been one of the major causes in our predicament now and until we get rid of the rest of his staff we won't be rid of his god awful system. It's just going to be a god awful grind until the summer til we can find out what calibre of manager is coming in and to what level the owner will back him.

Pardew is a better manager than Carver.

But then I think we all already knew that.

We've earned 5 points since he's left. Palace have earned at least 10 in that period. Pardew in the long-term is a very average PL manager. But he's doing way better with that side than a decent Championship manager in Warnock. I don't even think Carver could do a job in the Championship. He's awful. No redeemigmn abilities.

Not really. I see absolutely no discernible difference between the two of them whatsoever.

Not really. I see absolutely no discernible difference between the two of them whatsoever.

Start with the obvious then and extrapolate. One is a manager.

Guest firetotheworks

Massive laugh at those thinking that Pardew is doing well at Palace like. It's like the last 4 years just didn't happen. We did well at first, as if spending £3.5m to bring in Pardew was a good move man,  clueless.

Massive laugh at those thinking that Pardew is doing well at Palace like. It's like the last 4 years just didn't happen. We did well at first, as if spending £3.5m to bring in Pardew was a good move man,  clueless.

For them it is because he will keep them up.

Wasn't good for us because with our fanbase size we want more but a team at their standard he will do a job

For them it is because he will keep them up.

Wasn't good for us because with our fanbase size we want more but a team at their standard he will do a job

He'll have them relegated by May 2017.

We've earned 5 points since he's left. Palace have earned at least 10 in that period. Pardew in the long-term is a very average PL manager. But he's doing way better with that side than a decent Championship manager in Warnock. I don't even think Carver could do a job in the Championship. He's awful. No redeemigmn abilities.

9 points from 10 games since the last game he was involved in for us (Everton).  A bit worse than Pardews average for the season for us.  Carver is even worse than Pardew at getting results, but not by that much IMO and I'm still very happy he's gone.

This is wrong. And you're the clueless one.

Objectively, he's doing a good job at Palace. That is undeniable. Any less belies a lack of common sense or intelligence. Before he joined they where bottom 3 or 4, few points from the drop. That would've cost them 20m+ if they got relegated. He's kept them up, it's been money well spent. Keep them up next year, would also be a big achievement for the club. Even if they struggle the next season he would've been a good appointment for them.

And clearly he's a better manager than John Carver man.