Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Clattenberg f***ed up, should've been a handball and penalty

for who?

Palace

Now Shola is coming on

That'll be his excuse today:

"I fort the game turned wiv the penalty decision"

He'll also say the Arsenal penalty shouldnt have been, I thought it was, just.

beewww

Palace fans are booing because they lost by a goal to Arsenal? And they call us deluded.

Bolasie on the bench to start, and a crazy looking starting lineup. Sure they were booing.

Don't think they were. A bit too early for that, but it will come of course.

Was at the palace game today, general opinion from the palace fans seemed to be that this was one of their best second half performances under pardew and they were unlucky not to win??? Think the booing was definitely for the ref though, Pardew songs throughout the game and after the whistle which was pretty sickening

He'll be laughing his ass off at getting out of the madhouse and free from the suffocating grip of fatty. He'll get found out soon enough and we'll laugh back, well that is if JC and his motley crew get ousted this summer.

Classic Pardian slip in the interview on MOTD "We played probably the best football that I've played since I've been manager here"

:lol: :lol:

Hardly a slip when he does it all the time though. Never heard a manager refer to himself so much...'I'm an experienced manager', 'I've got a good record', 'I always bring young players through' etc etc

Classic Pardian slip in the interview on MOTD "We played probably the best football that I've played since I've been manager here"

Hardly a slip when he does it all the time though. Never heard a manager refer to himself so much...'I'm an experienced manager', 'I've got a good record', 'I always bring young players through' etc etc

'I'd like to congratulate myself'

Carver is the same, every time he's on the radio its all about him and what he's done.

Carver is the same, every time he's on the radio its all about him and what he's done.

Carver's different. He just tries to justify himself by trotting out his "accomplishments" any chance he has since everybody - rightfully - points out his inadequacy. Pardew was unbridled ego.

He's just a bloke who used to scrub windows for a living pretending to be his hero Jose Mourinho, man. How else can such a failure as a football manager achieve that other than feigning gargantuan self-confidence at every opportunity?