Crystal Palace manager

Mick

The only thing more tedious than having Pardew has our manager is his apologists banging on how good he is every time Palace win a game while conveniently forgetting how complicit he was in the awful shit state we're currently in. I'm more so aiming this at the media than the minority of our fan base despite that being equally tiresome.

Guest ElCid

Does this c*** really need to be brought up every time Palace play win or lose - ffs man he's f***ing gone and doesn't matter what the f*** he does now it doesn't change the fact he was utter s*** whilst in charge, with his teams playing the worst football I have ever experienced in 40 + years of being a supporter.

Does this c*** really need to be brought up every time Palace play win or lose - ffs man he's f***ing gone and doesn't matter what the f*** he does now it doesn't change the fact he was utter s*** whilst in charge, with his teams playing the worst football I have ever experienced in 40 + years of being a supporter.

Hear hear. Just ignore the horrible twat.

People are free to discuss him when they want. If you have a problem with that just ignore the thread.

Guest ElCid

People are free to discuss him when they want. If you have a problem with that just ignore the thread.

Obsessed

Obsessed

It's a forum. People are discussing Alan Pardew in the Alan Pardew thread. You should have learned what a forum was before you signed up for one.

It is pretty pathetic that this thread is so active, mind. He's capable of winning games in bunches, he's a better manager than Charver, and he probably has a better squad to work with at Palace. None of it's new, none of it's really worth much discussion.

The issue is being surrounded by top-four cunts in my life who don't miss a chance to say "never should've run Pardew out of town, he's amazingz!"

I want to smash my head against wall each time these cunts win.

It is pretty pathetic that this thread is so active, mind. He's capable of winning games in bunches, he's a better manager than Charver, and he probably has a better squad to work with at Palace. None of it's new, none of it's really worth much discussion.

It's not even that active, he's just left the club after 4 mostly miserable years when we never thought he'd leave.  People going on about too much discussion about certain topics or that they should be locked is beyond tedious.  Read the threads you want to read.

Shut the thread down mods, some guy doesn't think its worth discussing! Is that the reaction you're after?

On a serious note.  Who are you to decide whats worthy of discussion? That's up to each individual. Some people might think there is something to discuss, if there isn't anything to discuss just let the thread die because it will. Sick of people in every thread constantly repeating that they do not want people to discuss something because they don't think its interesting.

Discuss what you want by all means. I don't want it regulated as I wouldn't want your mouth glued shut in real life. It is, however, pretty pathetic people still want to make Alan Pardew a topic of conversation on an NUFC forum 3 months after his being appointed at another club.

Every club he manages he starts off well because he's managing someone elses team and getting the best out of them. The problems will come when he brings in his own players and tries to build his own team. Of that he is incapable