Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Had a reminder this week of his word class ability of hoodwinking people. My cockney boss,55 and a lifelong Chelsea fan,in a chat about their general dull style actually said he`d take Pardew over Mourinho.

We definitely tried to pass it early on. And failed miserably. So yeah, seemed to resort to hoofing it after that. Failed at that too

???? What possession football.. All I saw was lumping it up to Murray every two

Minutes and he didn't win anything

Reverting to type. 

Of course, he's played direct football all the while, but they're only just picking up on it now they've lost a couple.  Whilst winning there seemed to be some crazy cloaking device that made people completely miss the punt it at the big man approach and somehow convince people it was "front foot attacking football" :lol:

He tells things a lot so people believe him; I play on the front foot,hba is fat and lazy, we lost our best player from under me. He's a master at it.

Guest chopey

Wendy Taylor joining him at Palace according to Mike Ashley Out Campaign.

Kin hell, Carver blamed the tea lady for the defeat the other week and now Pardew has poached her off to Palace

Guest firetotheworks

It's not time to gloat yet like. I'm waiting for the prime moment to jump in there with a quote from when they got him that they all disagreed with. I love being right, me.

I think we should wait until the rot really starts to set in and go on their forum to vehemently back him, we should never have sacked him, don't know what they're expecting down there, like they expect to win the league every season or something, he's doing the best he can with what he's got, front foot football, yada yada, bwahaha!

I think we should wait until the rot really starts to set in and go on their forum to vehemently back him, we should never have sacked him, don't know what they're expecting down there, like they expect to win the league every season or something, he's doing the best he can with what he's got, front foot football, yada yada, bwahaha!

Top-drawer humour that, I'm in.

Yeah I realise it's pretty lame, but it's great to see him revert to type and after all the "unrealistic expectations" "best anyone could do" bollocks it's even more sweet. But I appreciate the inferred "you're a cunt" Ian :thup:

Yeah I realise it's pretty lame, but it's great to see him revert to type and after all the "unrealistic expectations" "best anyone could do" bollocks it's even more sweet. But I appreciate the inferred "you're a c***" Ian :thup:

I think that's a great idea. Probably won't be able to bring myself to say we should have kept him but the rest, definitely.

It is a good idea, I just fancied a mock.

I genuinely thought it was sarcasm :lol: and maybe I'd let myself get caught up in the smugness of it. They definitely need it rubbing in their faces though after reading a thread on there dedicated to "deluded Geordies" they should have called it the NUFC Cliché thread as it's massively uninformed and cliché driven nonsense.

Guest Brendan_Rice

Some Leicester fan on talksport telling us that Pardew is "A world class manager who was hounded out, and they would be safe if he wasn't forced out"

I heard the silly fucker, did it make your blood boil as well?