Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Today was about performance.

Held our hands up after Soton.

Early mistake. Fantastic hits.

Had to climb a mountain after that.

The team were terrific.

Tiote said to me "we're playing well but can't score". I said I'll stick Papiss on in a minute and he will (smug smile).

Difficult start for us, I'm concious of trying to not make excuses. Im trying to defend the team.

Not lost on me that I get accused of being arrogent and egotistic but Im proud of being manager of this club - Team reflected that today.

We were really good at times.

Important I took frustration of fans - ironically one or two fans clapped me when I did that and I thank them for that.

Stelling: Matt (Le Tissier), Pardew said they were really good at times, is that true?

Le Tissier: Errrrmmm, no.

I thought he came across well in the interview.  Its good that he is listening and reading what people are saying about him.  He made me laugh with the two people clapping bit.  It looks like he has not lost the dressing room as his players backed him today.

Problem is his team play shit football and we're going down with him as manager.  He some how managed to earn some slack today though dropping two points.  It's going to take far too many games to get rid of him now.  He may even limp on past this season and we will have to put up with this depressing shit. 

The biggest tactical masterstroke Pardew has made this year was putting the clause in Hatem's loan deal that meant he couldn't play today.

That's a Premier league rule as far as I know, nothing to do with any clause in the loan deal.

correct, stems from the LuaLua farce I believe.

"I fink our fans know top 6 has gone for us". Season written off after 5 games then.

He said that?  :lol: :lol: :lol:

He was the one bleating about champions league.  What an absolute fucking chump this guy is.