Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Not good enough for 7th to 12th? He's an awful excuse for a human being. Two weeks ago he was talking top four. He's had a reality check of this squad under him and he realises with him it'll be a relegation battle. So. Ow he's started gradually trying to alter people's perceptions of the quality of the squad. He's hoping that by the time we do finish 17th he has everyone thinking that's all the squad are worth. This is the squad he didn't fight to improve any further and even weakened on deadline day. He's literally the most disgusting con man of a manager I've ever heard speak. The squad is probably top ten and a good manager would keep talking top 6 so that when we missed out on it we'd at least hit top 10. Generally whatever you aim for you call a little below. If we aim to avoid relegation and nothing else, there's every chance we'll be in that drop zone going into the final day.

Pardew is depressing in every way. Negative football, negative aims and spouts lies at every turn. He's always had it in his hands to make the fans happy and achieve more. Try passing football, try attacking and trying to win games and try to be positive about the team. He fails on every count because he's an absolute coward.

Man, it only gets worse for him from here and the games slowly start to run out. Chin up.

I will keep reading this forum as I think the vast majority on here seem like great people and talk common sense along with some good laughs.

But its actually depressing the shit out of me and is affecting my relationship with my wife.

Watching the fat cunt actually laughing at us ,fuck that!

Hoping that we lose every game and when we do gives me a small ounce of hope till the next game the cunt might get the chop.

Its groundhog day every week and im worn out

Easy ride off MOTD commentators.

Pathetic.

I can't see how anyone sane could look at that table they put up showing 9 points since we last played Hull (4 points worse than anyone else in the same time) and think he's turning that round. He's making us the worst team in the league and results show that over a long period. It really was a bit of a boys club backing. If Liverpool were struggling like this they'd have had all the Liverpool lot on adding pressure and ousting the manager right out of there.

Pathetic.

MOTD commentators have been far better than most others tbh.

Tonight was very weak though, saying he deserves time.

But they took the piss out him getting all sensitive about the Robbie Savage criticism.

Pathetic.

MOTD commentators have been far better than most others tbh.

Tonight was very weak though, saying he deserves time.

Well he's gonna get it.

And sadly our support is fully complicit with it. He will relegate us, that's how bad he is. Hull fucking City, at home, at sodding home, and you would think we had humped Bayern fucking Munich 10 nil, away from home, going by the joy and celebrations of our mongfans (and a sizeable amount iof them as well).

We are truly a shit heap of club at the moment. From the very top to the wonga wearing morons at the bottom.

Just going through his post-match waffle on nufcTV.

I am not stupid enough to think they love me or support me.

Fair play I was thinking at least he isn't totally naive.

And then:

[On the fans] They are realistic, they know we are not a top six club. I think they know that. We ain't got the resources to do that. But 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th or 12th whatever - we have got to challenge those positions. And we are not good enough to do that at the moment.

:anguish:

I think, in a round about way and probably the only way he can, he's trying to highlight a very real problem at the club. Ashley doesn't like spending money on players. He's trying to point out that the club won't spend enough to aim for top ten.

Despite his own lack of competence this an extremely salient point.

I think, in a round about way and probably the only way he can, he's trying to highlight a very real problem at the club. Ashley doesn't like spending money on players. He's trying to point out that the club won't spend enough to aim for top ten.

I'd love to be able to give that much credit to him.  With his past record though, it just stinks of talking the squad down so he can justify the relegation battle we'll be entrenched in come the end of the season.  That way he can make another season pass and talk about being better next season, new players through the door etc.  Rinse repeat until he's gone.

And then:

[On the fans] They are realistic, they know we are not a top six club. I think they know that. We ain't got the resources to do that. But 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th or 12th whatever - we have got to challenge those positions. And we are not good enough to do that at the moment.

http://sackpardew.com/myths/his-hands-are-tied-by-ashley/

And then:

:lol: :thup:

Man, it only gets worse for him from here and the games slowly start to run out. Chin up.

:thup: We'll get him yet, he's fucked.  5 games in, 80% vs mediocre opposition and 3 points on the board.  When relegation starts looking likely he's knackered.

Only thing that could save him is Cisse and Aarons (if fit) blitzing it and getting us some wins.

Today really couldn't have went any worse. We were on the cusp of getting rid of this cunt and then today happens. What a thoroughly depressing reality being a Newcastle fan is. Standing there fuming while most around me were going crazy over a 2-2 with Hull was genuinely one of the worst feelings ive ever had as a fan. This is going beyond a joke now. Never thought I would hate our own fans but today I did. It was sickening being shouted down for protesting, it was sickening watching people accepting their lot without question or pause. The whole place was detestable from top to bottom. Fair play to everyone who tried to make a difference but this once great club is now only great in memories alone. Fuck man, I still remember the day I found out a billionaire had bought the club , I was ecstatic but this is NUFC and I should have known it would have turned out like this.

People just need to stop going.  There is no enjoyment in it whatsoever,  its a miserable , no atmosphere and just utter shit.  I had a season ticket for years, this is the first year I've not gone.  Thought is miss it but this regime has made it easy not to go.  Problem is for someone not to go there is another 'fan' ready to go and clap a 2 all draw with a team we should be beaten easily with all due respect.

And then:

Pardew IS a two faced lick spittle. That being said, Ashley doesn't let the club spends the money it makes.

He's never going to leave is he?

wouldn't bet on it in the next couple of months. The why is whats got me wondering. Recall reading reports it was Llambias who kept him in the job after the near relegation and it looked for all the world that JFK was brought in to try and force him out yet now he seems rather intent on keeping him, why? i can't imagine its the compensation it highly doubt its the full length of the contract given the clubs desires to save cash at every available opportunity (unless his agent is ridiculously good at his job) and he's probably not on much by premier league manager standards, plus there was the open goal to sack him for free with the headbutt incident yet it wasn't taken. So what changed between the near sacking to now almost bullet proof.